Status
Not open for further replies.

07gp6465

Geo_Wears_Nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey guys, I'm just lounging here on the sofa in just my super comfy nappy. It makes me feel so so happy it's unreal. I'm wearing a tshirt but no bottoms, makes me feel super little. What do you like to do? [emoji4] George x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love when there's a thunder storm. I listen to the rain hitting against my window and the low rumbling thunder in the background as I lay in my bed with a puffy diaper on. Sometimes I'll even pick up a book and read. It's very relaxing. Perfect for naps too!

lalabran said:
I love when there's a thunder storm. I listen to the rain hitting against my window and the low rumbling thunder in the background as I lay in my bed with a puffy diaper on. Sometimes I'll even pick up a book and read. It's very relaxing. Perfect for naps too!

Sounds ace! :)

Usually the same stuff I'd do otherwise. I'll do work, play video games, watch TV, nap, etc. I'll just be in a diaper instead. But I'll usually overdo liquid intake to get as much use out of the diaper as possible, usually 2-3 bottles of water (more if I'm wearing something like Rearz), kickstarted with a diuretic like Powerade or Mountain Dew.

Braves26 said:
Usually the same stuff I'd do otherwise. I'll do work, play video games, watch TV, nap, etc. I'll just be in a diaper instead. But I'll usually overdo liquid intake to get as much use out of the diaper as possible, usually 2-3 bottles of water (more if I'm wearing something like Rearz), kickstarted with a diuretic like Powerade or Mountain Dew.

Wow. That's a lot of fluid. Do you ever wear out in public though? I'm trying to find good diapers to wear outside the house.

lalabran said:
Wow. That's a lot of fluid. Do you ever wear out in public though? I'm trying to find good diapers to wear outside the house.

Plus those water bottles are the 32oz Gatorade bottles. The amount I drink depends on the diaper I'm wearing- Super Dry Kids can only do about 2 bottles, Rearz can get 4 and then some, but I'll just feel uncomfortable before they start leaking.

I haven't worn in public in a long time. Last year, I wore Abena M4s as my main diaper. They have a pretty good capacity, especially for their price range, provided you aren't going out of your way to completely saturate them. They're on the thicker side, but they don't swell up very much when wet. I wore them in public a few times with loose-fitting clothing, so there wouldn't be a noticeable bulk. If noise is a concern, there's cloth-backed versions as well as plastic. I wore to a midterm once, classes and a movie (two diapers, plus one to sleep in) on the same day, and to two of my finals. So I'd definitely recommend M4s (or S4s, or L4s, depending on your waist size), or ABU Preschools (also have plastic and cloth backed versions). Both have great price-to-performance and are generally discrete enough to wear in public.

I changed my habits this year since I had a roommate, so I'd just order small samples of premium ABDL diapers and wear them in private when I had the chance, which is why I use them as heavily as I do. I've tried Bellisimos, LittlePawz (my faves), SDKs, Crinklz, and Rearz Safaris. These diapers aren't meant for public wear, though. They're extremely thick, and will already make you walk awkwardly while dry. They swell up a ton when wet and force you to waddle. I can't even walk down the hallway in my dorm to refill my water bottle, let alone go out in public (fortunately my floor is pretty quiet, and there's a sink not far from my room). The plastic backing is much louder than on Abenas, and I always get ABU diapers with the baby-fresh scent.

Braves26 said:
Plus those water bottles are the 32oz Gatorade bottles. The amount I drink depends on the diaper I'm wearing- Super Dry Kids can only do about 2 bottles, Rearz can get 4 and then some, but I'll just feel uncomfortable before they start leaking.

I haven't worn in public in a long time. Last year, I wore Abena M4s as my main diaper. They have a pretty good capacity, especially for their price range, provided you aren't going out of your way to completely saturate them. They're on the thicker side, but they don't swell up very much when wet. I wore them in public a few times with loose-fitting clothing, so there wouldn't be a noticeable bulk. If noise is a concern, there's cloth-backed versions as well as plastic. I wore to a midterm once, classes and a movie (two diapers, plus one to sleep in) on the same day, and to two of my finals. So I'd definitely recommend M4s (or S4s, or L4s, depending on your waist size), or ABU Preschools (also have plastic and cloth backed versions). Both have great price-to-performance and are generally discrete enough to wear in public.

I changed my habits this year since I had a roommate, so I'd just order small samples of premium ABDL diapers and wear them in private when I had the chance, which is why I use them as heavily as I do. I've tried Bellisimos, LittlePawz (my faves), SDKs, Crinklz, and Rearz Safaris. These diapers aren't meant for public wear, though. They're extremely thick, and will already make you walk awkwardly while dry. They swell up a ton when wet and force you to waddle. I can't even walk down the hallway in my dorm to refill my water bottle, let alone go out in public (fortunately my floor is pretty quiet, and there's a sink not far from my room). The plastic backing is much louder than on Abenas, and I always get ABU diapers with the baby-fresh scent.

Hmm. Thanks for your input. I'm going to consider those things when I purchase new diapers. Although I have found that even when I wet a Preschool they cause me to waddle a bit. I guess I'm still getting used to walking in them. I don't think I'm bold enough to wear them in public yet.

lalabran said:

You should try these attends active slips. They're really discrete and hold up so well, oh they're also comfy af!

I like to get drunk and play video games while wearing. Feels great.

I tend to be an active person. I get out a lot, do a lot of exercise, travel a lot, and partake in a lot of adrenaline filled activities. So people who know that side of me wouldn't suspect that I also really like lounging around, watching movies while wearing diapers, sucking on a paci, and sipping on some sort of drink (OK, they know that I watch a lot of movies, but not the being little part).

I also very active, so I wear a diaper and do all my regular things, I love working outside doing landscape projects and gardening, speaking of which, I'm slowly transforming my yard into a natural / native botanical garden, as I see wild flowers growing along the road, I'll stop and dig them up and trans plant them in my yard, its fun and kinda exciting to do, at least better than playing pokemon go..lol.

pampers4U said:
I also very active, so I wear a diaper and do all my regular things, I love working outside doing landscape projects and gardening, speaking of which, I'm slowly transforming my yard into a natural / native botanical garden, as I see wild flowers growing along the road, I'll stop and dig them up and trans plant them in my yard, its fun and kinda exciting to do, at least better than playing pokemon go..lol.

Sounds ace!

I love cuddling with my plushie while wearing just a t-shirt and diaper. It's really comfortable and relaxing.

tall2826 said:
I love cuddling with my plushie while wearing just a t-shirt and diaper. It's really comfortable and relaxing.

Aw! I bet

I like to put one on and go about my day

I like to put a diaper on when I get home and suck on my pacifier and relax.

I don't have any diapers at the moment but if I did, I would get home, get into one, and wear a tshirt. After this is would go upstairs and watch TV, and do other things while in a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back