reasons I can think of why AB Little Boys should be in shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone.

My Lit Bro asked me what he should put on.

I think he won’t me to dress him and being an online CGL being told what he was to wear was the closed we were going to get.

Any way I told him that he need a fresh diaper and a snap crutch onesie than a t-shirt, hoodie and shorts.

But he did not won’t to have shorts he wanted jeans.

I told him that he was just too Little to be in long jean and the need to be shorts.

To which I got the “Yes but why?”

So these are the reasons I can think of why AB Little Boys should be in shorts.

1) Being in a diaper and shorts is a constant reminder that they are not a real grown-up.

2) I think shorts are more Shorts are more comfortable than pants.

3) Shorts allow greater freedom of movement playing, etc.

4) Some shorts are practical because they have side pockets to make it easy to carry things.

5) Legs can breath, you won’t get uncomfortable.

6) Bear legs are easier to wash mud off and to dry when someone as been jumping in to puddles.

7) And shorts take less room in the washing machine.

8) Because Big brother said so.

So what do you guy’s thing. Can you come up with any more reasons why shorts are more appropriate for us Little boys.

Thanks

Siysiy

P.S. This is just a bit of fun, I not being serecous over this.

Shorts are easier to pull down if one forgets to check diaper soon enough and it leaks or heaven forbid a poo explosion

running shorts have a built in brief that holds your diaper up and in place. I cannot wait for summer so I can get back into them. and surprisingly, with a t shirt or polo shirt, they are perfectly acceptable and do not give away what's beneath.

Wearing shorts with long sleeves is a bit of a pet peeve of mine. To me, if it's chilly enough to require a long sleeve shirt or hoodie, it's too chilly for shorts. I usually won't wear shorts if it's less than say, 70 degrees Fahrenheit outside. That's just my opinion.

Yes, I was going to say, shouldn't the outside temperature determine this? I'm pretty sure that's the rule of thumb my mom used. If it was warm to hot outside, I wore shorts. If it was cold, I wore long pants because you didn't want to get a cold or get cold. Personally, I like hot weather because I can wear my shorts, and the last two pair that I bought, I bought a little larger in the waist so they would accommodate wearing diapers...teehee.......

dogboy said:
Yes, I was going to say, shouldn't the outside temperature determine this? I'm pretty sure that's the rule of thumb my mom used. If it was warm to hot outside, I wore shorts. If it was cold, I wore long pants because you didn't want to get a cold or get cold. Personally, I like hot weather because I can wear my shorts, and the last two pair that I bought, I bought a little larger in the waist so they would accommodate wearing diapers...teehee.......

I thought I read that it used to be little boys wore shorts until they reached a certain age, then ''graduated'' to long pants. And also that both little girls and boys wore dresses. Too lazy to Google right now...

I'm also not 100% sure about this and it's based mostly on watching anime, but it seems that some boys' school uniforms in Japan feature shorts in all weather, with fairly short skirts being the equivalent for girls.

im wearing shorts as I am doing work in the garden over the nex few day its quite hot and I don't swet as much

I really can't get away with wearing long pants where I live. Well, maybe in the winter.. but I say if it isn't below freezing, then it's shorts and/or skirt weather. Uh-huh.

Rock on, shorty~

Yes shorts are for littles, long pants are for grown ups. That's just the rule, I thought everyone knew it! ^///^

If it's colder, then socks pulled up to below the kee can keep a little boy more comfy. Sure their knees might be a bit chilly in a breeze, but it's no worse than what many ladies deal with wearing skirts, and if he ever wants to grow up to be a big tough boy then chilly knees are something he should just grin and "bare" it.

If it's really quite cold, then thick tights under the short pants are the best solution - that sends a very clear message about not being grown up! Thick cotton or wool tights should suffice for *any* weather all the way up to playing in the snow, in which case bib overall waterproof ski pants are appropriate (and can keep a boy feeling little).

Shorts for littles is such a strong rule, it's one of the few ways Mommy *won't* play with me because it stands out so much. Unless we're on vacation or it's a summer weekend (in which case I am "put in" shorts) I get to wear big boy long pants ... though as Mommy says, she's never quite sure I deserve them.... *blushes*

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I thought I read that it used to be little boys wore shorts until they reached a certain age, then ''graduated'' to long pants. And also that both little girls and boys wore dresses. Too lazy to Google right now...

I'm also not 100% sure about this and it's based mostly on watching anime, but it seems that some boys' school uniforms in Japan feature shorts in all weather, with fairly short skirts being the equivalent for girls.

Haha...they did during the age of Charles Dickens! I think those days ended before I was born, and that's a long time ago. First there were the dinosaurs, then Charles Dickens and then dogboy, in that order. In the Winnie the Pooh stories, I think Christopher Robin is shown wearing shorts in the drawings. Beatrix Potter stories show little ones in shorts as well, but that era quickly ended, perhaps with the Baby Boomer generation and post W. W. II.

in summer I wear short all the time. the only time I wear pants in the summer is when it raining are I have to work on something

Well my Little guy has collage (school) on Mondays he what to be a broadcaster when he grows up,

any way the subject of wearing a uniform come up.

I was thinking back when I also had a Daddy who suggested i had a school uniform. I did not do it because I wouldn't get away with it at work.

But Isaac goes to college so just maybe.

school uniform.jpg

he would look a very smart Little boy and very adorable.

But he doesn't want to have a school uniform because he would be too embarrassed to go on the buss and be at collage all day feeling and looking Little.

and he would never hear the end of it from his family.

I think he would like to though if he was not the only student in gray school shorts.

I am so enjoying having a Little guy to look after we chat allot on skipy and I put him to bed and read bedtime stories to him.

any way that enough of me rabbiting on.

but hears the question: if you have a caregiver that got you a school uniform would you wear it?

OK I would wear a school uniform to ABDL age-playing meets and in the house. and just maybe to shops. but not to work.
so I do understand Isaac's reluctance.

Siysiy

When I was little I remember some of my friends in jeans even while still in diapers. That said a rule of thumb seemed to be if diarrhea was an issue, no pants

siysiy said:

3) Shorts allow greater freedom of movement playing, etc.

This is fine, so long as some callousing has occurred on the knees. Otherwise, playing on all fours can become uncomfortable after awhile.

dogboy said:
Haha...they did during the age of Charles Dickens! I think those days ended before I was born, and that's a long time ago. First there were the dinosaurs, then Charles Dickens and then dogboy, in that order. In the Winnie the Pooh stories, I think Christopher Robin is shown wearing shorts in the drawings. Beatrix Potter stories show little ones in shorts as well, but that era quickly ended, perhaps with the Baby Boomer generation and post W. W. II.

So did baby boys in pink and in dress outfits in the cowboys era and before.

All during the Summer I wear shorts and a t-shirt.
Hobbleing on my forearm crutches everyone can see my AFO leg braces.
:biggrin:

If I'm chillling at home, my diapers ARE my shorts. If smb knocks on the door, I slip on a pair of Bermuda shorts

i like those cuffed jeans hehe

siysiy said:
but hears the question: if you have a caregiver that got you a school uniform would you wear it?

OK I would wear a school uniform to ABDL age-playing meets and in the house. and just maybe to shops. but not to work.
so I do understand Isaac's reluctance.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Oh heck yes!

I mean, around the house, and if I ever did any play time with other sure (though that's way too embarrassing a thought).

Out and about ... um... not likely. Mommy told me to change one time when I dressed myself for the weekend in shorts and pulled up socks. Certainly not to work... not unless it was halloween!

Mommy did keep me in shorts for our trip to Disneyland this winter... but they were not so obvious in the heat, and I did get big boy pants for dinners.

siysiy said:

Uh... you might not know this, but ...

I haven't worn shorts in a long time because of my self harm scars. My legs are pretty beat up and nasty so I've felt insecure about showing them to the world. I'd also be worried that it would be easier to get an under shot of my diap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back