• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbranbran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone.

This isn't my first account on ADISC. I was a member 4-5 years ago before the site changed to 18+. I was one of the accounts that was removed with the new update.

Now that I am 20, I figured I'd open a new account and see where it goes. I guess you can say that I'm here to interact with others, help anyone that I can, and make new friends. I'm pretty shy, but I'm sure I'll open up the more I post.

Apart from the things you can already guess about me...I enjoy playing on Steam and Xbox. I play games like Call of Duty, Age of Mythology, Killing Floor 2, Fez, and Halo. I also have a freelance music video business and have shot over 40 music videos.

I don't bite so please say hello!

PS. I'm also a Cowboys fan, suck it haters! Oh, and I just turned 20 about 20 minutes prior to making this post. Haha.

Last edited:
Welcome back, and happy Birthday as well.

I like playing xbox as well but mainly GTA 5, racing/ sports games, and the occasional shooter which is usually Battlefield.

I don't mind the Cowboys at all. I'll rip on the people I know about then just to bust some balls like guys do; but I can't brag, I'm a Buffalo Sabres & Bills fan. Cowboys have a good future with Iziekiel and Dax. Can't make fun of Romo now though. :/

DLC93 said:
Welcome back, and happy Birthday as well.

I like playing xbox as well but mainly GTA 5, racing/ sports games, and the occasional shooter which is usually Battlefield.

I don't mind the Cowboys at all. I'll rip on the people I know about then just to bust some balls like guys do; but I can't brag, I'm a Buffalo Sabres & Bills fan. Cowboys have a good future with Iziekiel and Dax. Can't make fun of Romo now though. :/

Ha. Bills fans are always quiet. I feel like you guys just get very unlucky. And yes, I cannot wait to see how Dak and Zeke perform this season. I was really surprised last year.

Hi and welcome back. My entire family are Steeler's fans. Football season is crazy season for us as two of our kids went to Virginia Tech which has a big football program. We lost by one touchdown to Clemson this year which wasn't too shabby. Anyway, glad you're back to adisc.

lalabran said:
Hello everyone.

This isn't my first account on ADISC. I was a member 4-5 years ago before the site changed to 18+. I was one of the accounts that was removed with the new update.

Now that I am 20, I figured I'd open a new account and see where it goes. I guess you can say that I'm here to interact with others, help anyone that I can, and make new friends. I'm pretty shy, but I'm sure I'll open up the more I post.

Apart from the things you can already guess about me...I enjoy playing on Steam and Xbox. I play games like Call of Duty, Age of Mythology, Killing Floor 2, Fez, and Halo. I also have a freelance music video business and have shot over 40 music videos.

I don't bite so please say hello!

PS. I'm also a Cowboys fan, suck it haters! Oh, and I just turned 20 about 20 minutes prior to making this post. Haha.

Welcome back, also nice to see more people from VA. If you play any cancerous games like CSGO or League of Legends message me.

LilByte said:
Welcome back, also nice to see more people from VA. If you play any cancerous games like CSGO or League of Legends message me.

I play CSGO but I'm very bad lol. I see you are into computer programming. I'm in college for computer science. Add me on steam: lalabran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back