• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilaimee

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm a shy little until I get to know someone but then I guess that is par for the course in a group like this.

Other than the obvious stuff about me, I like to spend time playing wow or diablo 3. I have a psychology degree but only on my 3rd year so it's just an associates for now.

What really drew me to this place is actually pretty random. I have the discord app because I use it to voice chat during gamin and I decided to do a google search for adult baby discord and it brought me to this so I started looking it over.

lilaimee said:
Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm a shy little until I get to know someone but then I guess that is par for the course in a group like this.

Other than the obvious stuff about me, I like to spend time playing wow or diablo 3. I have a psychology degree but only on my 3rd year so it's just an associates for now.

What really drew me to this place is actually pretty random. I have the discord app because I use it to voice chat during gamin and I decided to do a google search for adult baby discord and it brought me to this so I started looking it over.

Hello and welcome to the site. I played the first two Diablo games a few years ago and really got into it. I enjoyed being the werewolf character in Diablo II. I enjoy writing and I wrote a short story called "Werewolf". It's on our story forum, but I first published it to Barns and Noble's Nookbook site. It stayed on their first advertising page for werewolf stories for two years. It also was mentioned in Yahoo Answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back