Cant believe what happend last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had that happen a few times but it only happens when I'm diapered and it wake up while wetting my diaper and just go back to sleep.

I've had dreams before where I've gone to the toilet or wet myself but never had a wet bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wet heavily in my sleep every night but never had a pee dream. I am sort of aware that I have wet though because my dreams about al sorts of things are more strange once I am wet.

Twice in my life I've had dreams like that and both times I woke up to a soaking wet bed. Strangely, it's never happened since I became incontinent. But then again, I never feel the urge to pee any more so I guess I wouldn't get dreams like that now.

WBxx said:
Inquiring mind wants to know. Is bed-wetting always accompanied by pee dream where the dream is only remembered when one wakes during the act?

It happens but not always. REM occurs at a surprisingly shallow level of sleep, pretty close to being awake, so your senses can seep into your mental state, past the usual blockade your brain provides while you're asleep. (for most people this successfully blocks physical interaction, but then we have the occasional sleepwalkers etc) So anything you hear, feel, or smell while asleep can make its way into your dreams. Dream state is very flexible and has no problem integrating these senses into a dream. That's where the "put a sleeping person's hand into a bowl of warm water to make them wet themselves" comes from. (it's one of those "doesn't work too consistently but has been known to work on some people" kind of thing) I know I've heard people in my dreams as they are speaking to me trying to wake me up in the morning. "COME ON time to get up, you've got school today!" What are you talking about? we're on vacation on the moon right now, there's no school here and I'm not asleep...? (*POP*) Oh. Thanks, mom. I was enjoying bouncing around in my space suit....

Just like dreaming you're walking around the house doesn't always cause sleepwalking, dreaming you're peeing doesn't guarantee you're going to wet your diaper (or bed...) in your sleep. Pretty much everyone has had a dream of walking around, and look how uncommon sleepwalking is. That's the brain's blocking your thoughts from becoming actions while you're sleeping. Most of the time it works as designed. Sleepwalking from what I've read is either something you tend to do or not, it's not one of those random events that everyone is prone to. So I suspect sleep-wetting is the same way, there are a few people that are probably chronic with it, and the rest of us don't have to worry about it at all.

I personally have difficulty with lucid dreaming. I only very infrequently get to a point in a dream where I realize I'd dreaming, and I'm at such a light level of sleep at that point that I usually only have tens of seconds to do something before I wake up. (and overall I don't sleep very soundly, I wake up many times overnight almost every night) It's almost like I need to relax and take it slow and easy, not get excited, not try to exercise too much control, if I want to avoid waking up immediately. I've also had very few dreams involving peeing, but it's happened a few times that I can recall. In most of those cases, I woke up before I got much accomplished. I never did wet my diaper though. Makes me wonder just how much more of a problem this is for people that are prone to sleepwalking/sleep talking/etc.

I have had this at least 1/2 dozen times in my life (that I recall). About 1/3 of the time I woke up actually peeing! It is usually about trying to find a place to go and not finding it until at last I do and I am so relieved to be voiding. In my earlier teenage days this meant slightly wet underwear / slight wetting of the bed before I woke up to finish in the reality toilet. Now with wearing plastic underpants at night I have woken to going but just finish and go back to sleep; glad that my protection did its job!. The dream does not occur anymore now than it did before I wore protection.

It has happen to me twice. I didn't wear diaper once. With no diaper I put a big wet spot in my underwear before I realized it. The time I was in a diaper I awoke enough to realized I was diapered :) and fell back to sleep fully wetting my diaper :). Billi

I've had dreams like this many times. I suffer from urge incontinence and wet in my sleep every night though that usually occurs in non-dream sleep earlier in the night as apposed to REM. But yeah, diaper dreams, dreams of peeing and pooping are pretty common for me because of a life time of wearing diapers and having accidents.

In recent years I'm having dreams of pooping and wake up 100% convinced I've messed myself only to find out I haven't. It's probably only a matter of time though because on most days the second I wake in the morning I have to poop pretty badly and if I don't get up quickly enough it ends up in my diaper.

I have peed several times in my dreams, but I always (and miraculously) wake up dry with an intense urge to go. Have never not made it to the bathroom in time.

I've had it happen multiple times. Dream leading up to that point is usually really, really weird. Never had it happen while padded though :(

LokiB said:
I've had it happen multiple times. Dream leading up to that point is usually really, really weird. Never had it happen while padded though :(

The solution to that is obvious, always pad up before bed! ;)

(I personally would never consider skipping out on padding up before bed)

Yeah, but that wasn't an option for years :/ Even now, it's super hard to smuggle them home and keep them hidden. Even now, I have one cheap one that I'm guarding with my life. Hope whole family will go away for a few hours so I can fully enjoy it

Last edited:
LokiB said:
Yeah, but that wasn't an option for years :/ Even now, it's super hard to smuggle them home and keep them hidden.

At your age I'd be thinking privacy shouldn't be a big problem, but I don't know your circumstances. (or paranoia level ;) )

LokiB said:
Yeah, but that wasn't an option for years :/ Even now, it's super hard to smuggle them home and keep them hidden. Even now, I have one cheap one that I'm guarding with my life. Hope whole family will go away for a few hours so I can fully enjoy it

You'd be surprised how many abdls choose to remain "in the closet" out of fear of what might happen.

Just a guess, but it seems many don't even get over that fear untill they are in their 30's or 40's. Not sure why anyone would want to prolong their suffering/stress like that though. Kind of makes me glad I did when I was 20-21.

I still live at home and my dad is insane. I don't want to know what would happen if he found out. And as for paranoia level? 15/10

I dream often of looking for a place to pee. I find toilets that are out of order, flooded, open to the public, pee-places with weird contrivances in place of toilets. Never are they modern and clean places, often a hole in the floor, but full!
Sometimes it is outside and in a quasi-private place, but then someone sees me. It is a frustrating search until I wake up and do it for real.
If I do manage to feel like I am relieving myself in the dream, sometimes I do for real and wet the bed (not often), and sometimes I am dry, and still need to go..
It can be a long nighttime obsession with finding a bathroom.

I have frequent urination issues, so this can happen a lot. I don't sleep well if diapered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back