Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Last night I did not wear a diaper to bed...just wasnt into it I guess. So...I am fully asleep...in dream mode. I vividly recall that in my DREAM I was in a bathroom standing in front of a toilet. I was doing number 1.

Suddenly...I was jolted out of sleep and awakened by the realization that my underwear was slightly wet. I was able to stop myself before totally soaking meyself...and i went to the bathroom for real.

This ever happen to you? Like i said...i remember in my DREAM...using the toilet...while still in bed!

This does not happen aften!

Would have been more fun if i was diapered.

I have only slept diapered a few times in my life because my wife despises my diaper wearing and never allows it when she is around, but I have had many dreams where I use the restroom in my dream, but wake up dry as a bone. It's funny because in my dream, I have to go pee badly so I find a restroom and go, but after I'm done, I still have to go and I'm all confused. Happens that way EVERY time.

I've had gross dreams involving having to go #2 and suddenly waking up with that realization that it was true and the dream might be reenacted if I don't get to the toilet in time!

I have had this happen a few times where in my dream I was wearing a diaper, but in reality I wasn't, and ended up wetting in the dream and reality which lead to a wet bed when I finally woke up.

I've had many dreams where I have peed in my dream, but never in real life. When I woke up though I needed to go.

Otherwise, in my dream, I will be looking for a bathroom and can't find one or they are gross and wake up needing to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really often I pee in my dreams and feel sweet release and then wake up in a jolt!!! and try the bed.. but it is always dry, thankfully <__<!

It's weird how I can feel the release so realistically in my dream and it takes a couple of minutes to realise after waking up to feel I still need to go bad.

happens all the time to me. I been wearing nappies to bed now for well over a couple of years non stop. went to a farm the other week and was staying in a room with a mate so did not wear a nappy. Well woke up and I was dreaming I was wetting myself though I had soaked the bed.

ChrisKrinkle said:
Last night I did not wear a diaper to bed...just wasnt into it I guess. So...I am fully asleep...in dream mode. I vividly recall that in my DREAM I was in a bathroom standing in front of a toilet. I was doing number 1.

Suddenly...I was jolted out of sleep and awakened by the realization that my underwear was slightly wet. I was able to stop myself before totally soaking meyself...and i went to the bathroom for real.

This ever happen to you? Like i said...i remember in my DREAM...using the toilet...while still in bed!

That happened to me on a very regular basis for at least the first 16 years of my life!

Only ever happened once to me. Was weird.

ChrisKrinkle said:

I have no incontinence issues but I had this exact thing happen to years ago. I still remember the day and the dream like it was yesterday. In the dream I was working in the back yard living in the country, I went behind the wood shed and had a long pee. I woke up and my pajamas and bed where soaked it was early Saturday morning. I thought I was going to die of embarrassment waking up my girl friend future wife up so I could wash the bed. [emoji856]

Not an uncommon dream at all, has happened to many people, myself included.

The one time I remember wetting the bed as a kid, that's how it happened. I've had dreams since where I needed to go or have urinated but thankfully, it remained a dream.

photogirl said:
I've had many dreams where I have peed in my dream, but never in real life. When I woke up though I needed to go.

Otherwise, in my dream, I will be looking for a bathroom and can't find one or they are gross and wake up needing to go

I have this same dream. Often I'm a kid again and at school and I need to go to the bathroom. I've always had a shy bladder, so in the dream, I'm looking for a bathroom that's empty. When I find one, other students suddenly walk in and I leave the bathroom. I've also had dreams where I find a bathroom but it's disgustingly dirty and I leave. On some occasions I've awakened from the dream and then used my diaper. Only on a couple occasions have I wet in my sleep. I'm usually diapered at bedtime.

ChrisKrinkle said:

This happens to me often! I call them toilet dreams, sometimes I wet myself in my dream or I go to the toilet etc but it sometimes wakes me up in full flow. It seems to happen when o decide no nappy tonight! You're not alone x

07gp6465 said:
This happens to me often! I call them toilet dreams, sometimes I wet myself in my dream or I go to the toilet etc but it sometimes wakes me up in full flow. It seems to happen when o decide no nappy tonight! You're not alone x

I hate them if I'm honest... I don't know why they happen. If I'm not in full flow I'm damp and have to rush to the toilet. Is it a form of nocturnal enuresis?

It would be nice to dream about nappies but it has only happened once and I can't remember the content, only that nappies had a brief cameo role. I do sometimes dream about toilets though when I need to wet but always wake at least partially before using the nappy. I don't usually sleep through the night without a wee so the toilet dreams are fairly frequent.

I often have the pee dream and will almost always wet during the dream, sometimes I'll wake while peeing sometimes I sleep straight though.

Inquiring mind wants to know. Is bed-wetting always accompanied by pee dream where the dream is only remembered when one wakes during the act?

chamberpot said:
I often have the pee dream and will almost always wet during the dream, sometimes I'll wake while peeing sometimes I sleep straight though.

I often have pee dreams only once did they end I a soaked bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back