Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Drinking and diapers

Smile Drinking and diapers

Probably the best thing ever since I became legal age 2 days ago. I had no idea alcohol made your kidneys go insane and just flood out urine. I had to go 5 times yesterday in one hour after *one* miller lite. Since it was pretty much pure water it held so much more and the feeling is indescribable . But since beer tastes like coffee to me, I have to add in some arnold palmer to drown out the bad taste. Anyone else love doing this?

it isn't just the kidneys either, it can give bowel issues, especially beer which is highly carbonated.

After 8-10 drinks I'll wet in the night and not remember it, even though I'm sure I wake up. But I remember I'm padded and go back to sleep quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always wear at least a depend pull-up when I'm drinking away from home now, because there's no way I'll make the walk home without stopping two or three times in the alley.

I actually started wearing in college due to having accidents after parting a little too much. Needless to say ten years later I'm still wearing!!

I've never worn while drinking before. I know how alcohol is though; once you break the ice with a trip to the restroom frequent trips follow. Usually takes a few beers before I get there.

I recently graduated from college but when I was there we'd go down to the bar in town on 'mug night' and we'd usually drink two large mugs of whatever they had as specials for that night, and a few shots too. Never had a accident but there were some close calls, especially on the trip back to the dorm lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DLC93 View Post
    Never had a accident but there were some close calls, especially on the trip back to the dorm lol.
    On the ride back from the place I got my first bellini at my bladder was absolutely screaming by the time I ran to my bathroom and flooded so bad it leaked a good amount out on to the towels I had placed.

I love drinking while diapered. I know it's not the healthiest thing to do, but it just makes it easier to relax and perhaps regress a little bit. I try to limit it to once a week or less often. I'll probably be nicely drunk and diapered tomorrow night, though.

Mmmm I love coffee infused beer.

Diapers and booze go hand in hand for sure just stay hydrated.

I never wear diapers when I drink, since I'm always with friends which most of them are not aware of my little side. BUT when I'm home alone (and that's usually my diaper nights and days) I sometimes add some alcohol (Irish cream :P) to my milk, to make it more tasty and loosen the bladder a bit.