Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First public outing

Default First public outing

As I was going to work for a 12 hour shift and that I needed to work in the factory all day in a 40 degree c (102 degree f) i chose not to wear a diaper that day. All day I felt it missing and I was turned on thinking of my self in a diaper. i hadn't had chance to pee and it was building up. When my shift finished and i got to my train station I changed into my diaper but did not pee as the feeling was turning me on more. I then started to walk home with the diaper rubbing me I released and wet my diaper in public. The warm feeling of the pee covering the diaper and my body was exhilarating. I continued to walk and the diaper was begining to swell and make my buldge in my diaper noticeable, people were stating bit I did not care at that point as I was hard and ready to explode. Finally i got home and stared in the mirror at my flooded diaper and the smell was wonderful of the hot pee that was in the diaper. Just the feeling and the look of the hanging wet diaper made me explode.

I really had fun and defiantly enjoyed the experience of my first public diaper wetting and will do it again. I may try public messing next time.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

I think you may have accidentally posted this in the wrong subforum.

Quote Originally Posted by ClickyKeys View Post
    I think you may have accidentally posted this in the wrong subforum.
    I moved it from "Stories" to "Diaper Talk."

I have to wonder, were they actually staring at your crotch enough, and snickering enough, for you to make sure and know that's what it was about. I know a LOT of dls are so self conscious about wearing a diaper they think everyone notices, but in reality most simply do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    I have to wonder, were they actually staring at your crotch enough, and snickering enough, for you to make sure and know that's what it was about. I know a LOT of dls are so self conscious about wearing a diaper they think everyone notices, but in reality most simply do not.
    Maybe the initial forum was the right forum, that line is pretty popular in the fantasy stories I see posted.

Quote Originally Posted by kerry View Post
    I moved it from "Stories" to "Diaper Talk."
    Why?

You did nothing defiantly unless you were being an exhibitionist , there is no law prohibiting diaper use by anyone that wants to use one .

As far as going out and messing in public , that's pretty sick to involve strangers in your kink , the IC take precautions to not stink if they have fecal problems ,in case they have a BM in public,you will attract lots of negative attention that urinating will never bring ,if you happen to do it around the wrong person you may even get called out on it ,because the whole world has gone nuts, and trust me if somebody is seriously offended from your actions, you had better have doctor saying your incontinent when your questioned on why this occurred, at best it's weird and rude at worst you can have a creative cop charge you with something.

I see you just joined recently so welcome to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Why?
    Yeah locking it would have been the better choice. Also given this posters other posts, it's questionable given the poster stated in their intro getting caught is exciting to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    As far as going out and messing in public , that's pretty sick to involve strangers in your kink , the IC take precautions to not stink if they have fecal problems ,in case they have a BM in public,you will attract lots of negative attention that urinating will never bring ,if you happen to do it around the wrong person you may even get called out on it ,because the whole world has gone nuts, and trust me if somebody is seriously offended from your actions, you had better have doctor saying your incontinent when your questioned on why this occurred, at best it's weird and rude at worst you can have a creative cop charge you with something.
    I know, right? Since when did it become socially acceptable to rub your kink in the faces of other people? And I say that because wilfully spreading your ammonia around the masses for the sake of some kink/fetish can make people sick, especially those with a weak immune system.

I think some of the more influential people in this culture need to establish some boundaries on what is and what is not socially acceptable. Because as it stands, we're just a bunch of crazy kinksters (or fetishists) where anything goes, even at the expense of others. And there is no point in saying that's where common sense and social etiquette comes in, some just don't have it (or lack thereof).

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    I think some of the more influential people in this culture need to establish some boundaries on what is and what is not socially acceptable. Because as it stands, we're just a bunch of crazy kinksters (or fetishists) where anything goes, even at the expense of others. And there is no point in saying that's where common sense and social etiquette comes in, some just don't have it (or lack thereof).
    For what it's worth, I've tried multiple times but every time someone took huge issue with it and the consensus basically seemed to that I was being a judgemental assole for daring to suggest that it's rude to subject others to your fetishes. It's gotten to the point where I just don't bother anymore, though I see others with the same opinion subject the the same treatment from very vocal members of the community (hell, look at the thread about reducing cringe for a prime example). TBH I think we've already lost that cultural battle. People are going to do what they're going to do regardless of whether it makes the rest of us look bad.