Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New depends nighttime underwear

Post New depends nighttime underwear

Has any one tryed the depends night time underwear for women yet
    https://www.depend.com/womens-solutions/products/45598

They look horrible and I'm surprised that they can be marketed as "nighttime". No standing leak guards and an absorbent area that looks no bigger than a incontinence pad. It doesn't even extend to either the front or back waist line, not to mention no spread across the front or back. If these would be sufficient for your nighttime needs, I'd wager you'd be fine with just a pad or even just thicker underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachman View Post
    Has any one tryed the depends night time underwear for women yet
    https://www.depend.com/womens-solutions/products/45598
    I had a look at the reviews on the site. Do you think the comments are written by real users or the company? They seam overwhelmingly positive for an underwhelming product.

Quote Originally Posted by DLPJ View Post
    I had a look at the reviews on the site. Do you think the comments are written by real users or the company? They seam overwhelmingly positive for an underwhelming product.
    Depends is notorious for removing any negative comments from their website. Even constructive criticism gets deleted.

Saw them in the store a few weeks ago and bought them, just about through the bag now. I would not call them overnight pull ups, but not to bad for day use. I have had some leaking if I really wet them, but they work well with Gary plastic pants over top.

Lol, it always amazes me to see people say a crappy/baby diaper works great as long as you compensate for the low capacity and don't mind the leaks.

The whole point of a diaper is to absorb urine and not leak. If it fails at this, then it fails as a diaper. (Did you see that period there)

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Depends is notorious for removing any negative comments from their website. Even constructive criticism gets deleted.
    Yeah, the fact the fitted briefs reverted back to plastic gives an indication of really how many negative comments they were getting for that change to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Lol, it always amazes me to see people say a crappy/baby diaper works great as long as you compensate for the low capacity and don't mind the leaks.

The whole point of a diaper is to absorb urine and not leak. If it fails at this, then it fails as a diaper. (Did you see that period there)
    That is not the whole point of a diaper. I don't need them at all. I like like them not to leak and with decent capacity but if (for instance) the only form of plastic backed diapers were in the form of Goodnites or something similar, I'd probably use those. The capacity is less important than how they might look or feel. It's probably not going to be all one thing with someone but different things matter.

I tried them. They work for leakage and maybe a small daytime wetting. For night? Useless.