How do you wear diapers if you live with parents!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iliketurtles65

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
So I've been into diapers for a while now and whenever I do get the chance to wear (very VERY rarely) it just takes a huge amount of stress off and I enjoy every second of it! I'm currently 18 and just about to move to university soon where I'm going to be living with roommates for a year (don't know how i'll wear with them either). However, the sad part is that they are basically home 24/7 and never out so it leaves very little time to get to wear. The problem is that if they do go out, its too risky to actually try to wear diapers because of how long it takes to get ready and how long it takes to clean up. I usually need a good 4-5 hours straight with no one home in order to feel comfortable wearing, and I make 100% sure that my they wont be coming home once they leave (don't want them to see me like that lol).

Anyways, if anyone has any experiences/advice on wearing diapers while living with parents or even while living with roommates (I assume its probably very similar) then I would be very happy to hear it! :eek:

Thanks! ~

I use to do it. I know my mum found them but did not say anything until I was about 16. Asked me why do you wear nappies to bed and why do I find them wet sometimes under your bed. Do you still wet the bed. I just said yes sometimes but I though it best not to worry you about it. She accepted that and I came home a couple of days later to find she bought cloth nappies and plastic pants like I use to wear as a kid. She said these will be better than wearing baby nappies to bed.

Huh, interesting story! Nice to see how she was open about it! Still though, I would absolutely die if they found out lol, kinda try to keep it a secret. I'd be pretty mortified if they did find out though.

I had to coordinate it. I only wear either later in the evenings and at night, or at times I know no one will be around the house for a while. As for disposing, either I stash a used diaper in other trash to hide it, or take it out when no one's paying attention.

Yeah that's pretty much how I've been doing it. Although at night is hard because I kinda have to take a shower after i'm done lol, I used to do it at night but got sketched out and haven't done it for a while. Now its basically just hoping they'll go out for like 5 hours to do something, which is very rare.

why do you need a shower when done do you mess them at night. If you only wet them have a shower in the morning

It's really easier than you think. I've worn Abena L4's around my parents and they're none the wiser. 1)Snuggly-fitting underwear over your diaper, and also denim pants, are your friend for masking crinkles. 2)Have a disposal plan. 3)Plenty of baby wipes for clean-up. I never shower right after a wet diaper and rarely after a messy one. Baby wipes hold me over fine until my regular nightly bath or shower.

My mother had found a stash of rolled up diapers in my closet when I was about 16. She called me down stairs and asked what is this. I said I don't know she gave me that look. I said diapers asked whose they where I said maybe one of your friends changed their kid and left those here. She replied "in your closet and these are way to big for a child" she then proceeded to tell me to open them I said "no" took them and put them in the trash. I was sheepish and embraced for a while but we never spoke of it again life marched on. Do I wish that never happened? yes.. would I have given up the comfort of diapers to avoid it? No!

Bottom line be careful, respectful and clean but live your life. They are diapers not the end of the world. As a rule of thumb people will only make as big of deal as you do, if you shrug it they will get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I use them when my parents are sleeping, I lock my door so no one will come in and see that I'm wearing diapers, because normally I just wear them with a shirt and no other thing but my diaper (goodnites), so in the day I don't wear them because of my parents being at home, only when I go to school, and I have an "accident" while sleeping is when I wear them in the day:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

iliketurtles65 said:
Huh, interesting story! Nice to see how she was open about it! Still though, I would absolutely die if they found out lol, kinda try to keep it a secret. I'd be pretty mortified if they did find out though.

perhaps now isn't the right time to act then. Your an adult though, if the do see you somehow, explain its who you are. People waste too much time worrying about being embarrassed and miss opportunity to be happy.

I was in college decades ago, so consider the generation, but I didn't wear for those reasons you gave. It wasn't something I was willing to reveal about myself, so i had to wait until I went home. I had a car and lived only fifty miles away, so i went home most weekends.

True, I mean I have always been a person to kinda compare the risks and benefits of every action I take before I act on it. I completely understand your opinion on being embarrassed but still, I feel like I guess i'll just have to hope they go out more often as confronting them about anything along the lines of that just isn't possible for me at this moment in time as the embarrassment would not be worth the happiness I do get from wearing them.

iliketurtles65 said:
True, I mean I have always been a person to kinda compare the risks and benefits of every action I take before I act on it. I completely understand your opinion on being embarrassed but still, I feel like I guess i'll just have to hope they go out more often as confronting them about anything along the lines of that just isn't possible for me at this moment in time as the embarrassment would not be worth the happiness I do get from wearing them.

Then my advice wait, but don't resent your parents, there will come a time when they won't be around, as long as your alive, you will have an opportunity to wear diapers

Yea like I said, I used to do wear them at night but I feel like my parents started to catch on and I felt just so nervous that they were gonna come in that I couldn't even enjoy actually wearing them. Its a completely different atmosphere when your by yourself (in my opinion) when you dont have to worry about the people around you finding out.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah no for sure, of course I don't resent them! I just wish that I had more time to myself sometimes I guess...but thanks for the advice, I will be sure to hold onto it!

iliketurtles65 said:
Anyways, if anyone has any experiences/advice on wearing diapers while living with parents or even while living with roommates (I assume its probably very similar) then I would be very happy to hear it! :eek:

Thanks! ~

For me I wear at night. I have to plan ahead and know I don't need to get up early. My office/workspace is in the basement so I just great a bunch of water. Diaper up and spend my time down there. I'm also going off to university next fall too! I took a year going to community college so being out and about with the chance to pick up diapers here and there has been easy. But once I move into the dorms and get roommates. Diapers are probably going stop until who knows when. Idk what I'm going to do!

My advise is just stay up late and have some fun. No one is really gonna notice cause they are sleeping. That's what I have learned.

My parents respect my privacy and don't go through my stuff, so it's not a problem having diapers. I don't wear that often, so I don't have to worry too much about making sure they don't notice that I'm wearing, but the rare times I have worn around them, they didn't seem to notice at all. It really depends on how nosy your parents are and how easy it would be to keep it hidden.

I live with my dad and he knows I'm an adult baby. I'm in my early 20's and he doesn't care what I do with my life. I only have to look like my age when other people are around.

iliketurtles65 said:
So I've been into diapers for a while now and whenever I do get the chance to wear (very VERY rarely) it just takes a huge amount of stress off and I enjoy every second of it! I'm currently 18 and just about to move to university soon where I'm going to be living with roommates for a year (don't know how i'll wear with them either). However, the sad part is that they are basically home 24/7 and never out so it leaves very little time to get to wear. The problem is that if they do go out, its too risky to actually try to wear diapers because of how long it takes to get ready and how long it takes to clean up. I usually need a good 4-5 hours straight with no one home in order to feel comfortable wearing, and I make 100% sure that my they wont be coming home once they leave (don't want them to see me like that lol).

If cleanup is a problem, maybe don't use them for now? non-premium diapers are hard to detect under clothing, you ought to be able to wear around family as long as you're not going premium thickness.

When I temporarirly moved back in with my parents I had already been wearing diapers 24/7. I just told them I was diapered and left it at that. I did try and be as discrete as I could though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back