Thread: My new changing mat!

Default My new changing mat!

I got my first ever changing mat, what I did was buy 2 baby ones from the supermarket and sew them together and it fits me perfectly!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	29129

- - - Updated - - -

Just changed on it and yes it's very babyish and makes me feel small, it's roomy and it's a lot more sturdier for changing on a bed

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    I got my first ever changing mat, what I did was buy 2 baby ones from the supermarket and sew them together and it fits me perfectly!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	29129

- - - Updated - - -

Just changed on it and yes it's very babyish and makes me feel small, it's roomy and it's a lot more sturdier for changing on a bed
    ​Yes, it looks good.

Nice I would not mind having one, it look very cute

That is really cute and adorable.

Nice! What a great thing to add to the ABDL collection.

I have a heavy-duty kindermat on top of my dresser it is easy to fold up and hide away if I need to since I live with my parents right now.

I do like your idea of getting two changing mats and sewing them together that is great.

I've often wished I could sew. The few times I've tried it I was terrible at it. Congrats Angelic.

Best thing I bought, since it's my size, it really adds to the realism and helps you regress further

jamila

That's a great idea Angelic I have trouble changing slips on the bed and that's the solution. I even have the perfect adult size rectangular alcove in my bedroom where it will fit perfectly and it's out of the main traffic area so I will never have to move the mat. And what's say I put wall stickers of ducks - lambs - and My Pony Friends (I love Fluttershy so much) along the wall a foot above the mat.

Note to self: Google 'wall stickers - kids bedroom' and 'My Pony Friends wallpaper'.