Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 Folded adult diaper instead of 3?

Default 2 Folded adult diaper instead of 3?

Has anyone tried taking one of your diapers and making it a normal 2 fold instead of 3? Pics bellow for what I did and what I'm talking about. Used a Size 5 pampers swaddlers for comparison.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	29128

Looks more like they should

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Haha. I totally have! Theres definitely a more nostalgic angle to the single folded style. Just gadda bust open the pack, prefold all them nappies and stack them back up with an alas or 2 on top for a while to getter set. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jbdl View Post
    Haha. I totally have! Theres definitely a more nostalgic angle to the single folded style. Just gadda bust open the pack, prefold all them nappies and stack them back up with an alas or 2 on top for a while to getter set. :P
    I was thinking of doing the same thing next time! That's the last one I have from that package so probably gonna set them up like that with the next one!

I don't really like 2 fold adult diapers, they take up too much space in back packs, but thats me

I could swear at some point I had used bifold adult diapers rather than the modern trifold.

My bet is ABU has their sites set on doing this eventually.

Well done BTW, very cute.

just take a look at my ava pic all those bambino diapers are bi-fold. Yes, I prefer them that way.

I also pretape my next morning's diaper to make it fast to pull on and fit consistently, and it gets bi-folded before placing in the cabinet for the next morning.

I remember Casey from ABU saying that it has more to do with the machine process and less to do with wanting to do it. they would like to do this but the machines the diapers are made on finishing process is a 3 fold.

Heyyy, that looks good, why didn't I think of this before _!

It's interesting to see what people care about. I'm utterly indifferent to how many folds on an aesthetic level. It's strictly a practical matter for me and it seems as though the tri-fold is better for space and also possibly for leak avoidance.