Airports 2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLPJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried wearing through airport security? Has anyone brought diapers in their suitcase? Have either of these caused any unwanted attention? I would be undertaking a domestic flight within Ontario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watch the news, that gives you the idea of what can happen in those situations, bare in mind those are extreme examples and many incontinence people fly every day. That said, if you are paranoid, I'd advise sticking to regularly non fet designed diapers if flying if you are worried about making headlines.

I wouldn't recommend wearing through security if you can avoid it. If you find the need to still do so, just make sure that you go through dry; the scanners can pick up liquid, which is likely going to result in a possibly embarrassing search.

The best thing to do and remain discreet is to pack your diapers in your carry-on, and change into one after security. I've brought diapers in a carry-on many times, and not once has it ever drawn suspicion. I've even had my bag randomly searched, and personnel will not even mention it.

If you plan on wearing/wetting on the plane, I would also suggest you wear plastic pants as a courtesy to other passengers. Even with the best diapers, there's still a chance you could leak - it's not fair to others to enjoy your fetish at their expense.

I have only worn out in public a few times and would not dream of creating a situation where other would be uncomfortable (wet spots or odors in a small plane) or inconvenienced. That being said dry diapers would be the only choice for me, seeing that I have that option. Wearing would how ever take the monotony out of an otherwise boring trip don't you think?

DLPJ said:
I have only worn out in public a few times and would not dream of creating a situation where other would be uncomfortable (wet spots or odors in a small plane) or inconvenienced. That being said dry diapers would be the only choice for me, seeing that I have that option. Wearing would how ever take the monotony out of an otherwise boring trip don't you think?

If you don't need to, don't do it.... just that simple, especially if you are worried about this.

I've had them in my carry on, and in my checked luggage nothing was said about them. I didn't wear through security because I didn't want to get a pat down if it signaled something. I had to anyway but just on my ankles because my jeans were too baggy. I changed into my diaper in the bathroom after security

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I've done it before without an issue. Just don't make it out of cocaine like that one girl did and you'll be fine

Please tell me you are kidding about the coke please please please!

I think I will bring some but I will wait until getting to the city to wear. It should be fun for i know no one in the city! Just need to pack some loose fitting jeans and a baggy sweat shirt I am all set!

DLPJ said:
Please tell me you are kidding about the coke please please please!

c1500ef1f2bf13f9bc12ddc948e2bde5.jpg

No kidding. 3 kilos worth.

Crazy! Drugs aside that looks kind of cool!

DLPJ said:
Crazy! Drugs aside that looks kind of cool!

Right! And still holds more than depends [emoji23]

rennecfox said:
If you don't need to, don't do it.... just that simple, especially if you are worried about this.

Good advice I will go with it thanks.

I've done a lot of flying over the last 4 years or so, and I'll generally wear on the flight as well as take diapers with me.

For getting through security, just make sure your diaper is dry. Otherwise it'll show up on the body scanner. Personally I like to wear something really thin and cheap through security, then change into a thicker premium diaper once I'm through. I'll generally carry as many changes as I think I'll need ±1 in my carry-on, then put the rest in my normal suitcase.

If you are nervous about your diaper, then wearing while going through security might draw attention to yourself and become a self fulfilling prophesy. In that case you might ought to just keep the padding in your carryon or checked bags. I have actually never flown without having some padding in my carry on and have also never had an issue. I have also been padded many time when going through security and while flying without ever having even the slightest issue. TSA doesn't care about diapers; they are worried about weapons, things that might be used as weapons, liquids, and drugs.

I had to go through security during a layover from China and didn't have time to change out of my very wet diaper. No problems thank goodness, but it was uncomfortable and I don't recommend it.

I've flown plenty of times while diapered. I usually check a bag of diapers, and take at least a few extras with me in my carry in bag. I have never had a problem taking them through security.

I had also been running late once and had to go through security in a very soaked diaper. I did go through the scanner, and also got patted down just like many others, but otherwise did not have any problems and made it through pretty fast. Nothing was said about my diaper either.

The only reason anyone diapered (dry or soaked) has a problem with TSA is because they were nervous or too self conscious about their diaper. They acted nervous, and that is what security picked up on. As long as you don't make it an issue, it simply won't be.

Can't vouch for Canada, but it's a rare time I'm not wearing diapers on US domestic flights. I endeavor to have them dry/clean when going through the checkpoint.

I've only had two times my carry-on diapers even rated a second look.

First time, my bag had nothing but diapers in it. All I got was a small smile from the girl working the scanner.

The second time, they asked if I had some powder in the bag. Turns out I did. I asked if that was a problem, and they said they just wanted to make sure it was powder and not liquid. Again, nobody made a comment as to why I had baby powder in my carry on other than that.

willnotwill said:
Can't vouch for Canada, but it's a rare time I'm not wearing diapers on US domestic flights. I endeavor to have them dry/clean when going through the checkpoint.

I've only had two times my carry-on diapers even rated a second look.

First time, my bag had nothing but diapers in it. All I got was a small smile from the girl working the scanner.

The second time, they asked if I had some powder in the bag. Turns out I did. I asked if that was a problem, and they said they just wanted to make sure it was powder and not liquid. Again, nobody made a comment as to why I had baby powder in my carry on other than that.

Now that I think about it, that happened to me once too. I was just asked if I had a large powder container in my bag. I said yes and moved on. As I was getting my bag, I asked why it mattered. The guard said it shows up the same as a liquid on the xray machine. If it is a liquid it's not allowed, but as a power it is.

Lesson learned, if you ever want to blow up a plane, only ever bring aluminum oxide. Just kidding.

never had a problem and have flown all over the world. Even been through the scanner wet many times you just say I'm wearing a diaper cause if incontinence. If they want to inspect just go to a room. I take a spare diaper on the plane in a plastic bag and if I need to change then just change in the toilet. I then use the plastic bag to put my used diaper in as I hate leaving them in the toilet. Coming from Australia anywhere in the world is a long trip so I need at least one spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back