Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Airports 2 questions

Default Airports 2 questions

Has anyone tried wearing through airport security? Has anyone brought diapers in their suitcase? Have either of these caused any unwanted attention? I would be undertaking a domestic flight within Ontario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watch the news, that gives you the idea of what can happen in those situations, bare in mind those are extreme examples and many incontinence people fly every day. That said, if you are paranoid, I'd advise sticking to regularly non fet designed diapers if flying if you are worried about making headlines.

I wouldn't recommend wearing through security if you can avoid it. If you find the need to still do so, just make sure that you go through dry; the scanners can pick up liquid, which is likely going to result in a possibly embarrassing search.

The best thing to do and remain discreet is to pack your diapers in your carry-on, and change into one after security. I've brought diapers in a carry-on many times, and not once has it ever drawn suspicion. I've even had my bag randomly searched, and personnel will not even mention it.

If you plan on wearing/wetting on the plane, I would also suggest you wear plastic pants as a courtesy to other passengers. Even with the best diapers, there's still a chance you could leak - it's not fair to others to enjoy your fetish at their expense.

I have only worn out in public a few times and would not dream of creating a situation where other would be uncomfortable (wet spots or odors in a small plane) or inconvenienced. That being said dry diapers would be the only choice for me, seeing that I have that option. Wearing would how ever take the monotony out of an otherwise boring trip don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by DLPJ View Post
    I have only worn out in public a few times and would not dream of creating a situation where other would be uncomfortable (wet spots or odors in a small plane) or inconvenienced. That being said dry diapers would be the only choice for me, seeing that I have that option. Wearing would how ever take the monotony out of an otherwise boring trip don't you think?

If you don't need to, don't do it.... just that simple, especially if you are worried about this.

I've had them in my carry on, and in my checked luggage nothing was said about them. I didn't wear through security because I didn't want to get a pat down if it signaled something. I had to anyway but just on my ankles because my jeans were too baggy. I changed into my diaper in the bathroom after security

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I've done it before without an issue. Just don't make it out of cocaine like that one girl did and you'll be fine

Please tell me you are kidding about the coke please please please!

I think I will bring some but I will wait until getting to the city to wear. It should be fun for i know no one in the city! Just need to pack some loose fitting jeans and a baggy sweat shirt I am all set!

Quote Originally Posted by DLPJ View Post
    Please tell me you are kidding about the coke please please please!

No kidding. 3 kilos worth.