Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
From now on since I always have money for nappies, I'm going to diaper recondition myself to always use the diapers, from that I'm going to learn how to side, front and back wet and use my diapers around poeple, I'm going to tally my statistics and write notes on how I was during that day.

Including, total diapers used, messy diapers, wet diapers, times back wet, times side wet, times front wet, times used with poeple around me, times leaked so I know if I need to switch brands and toilet use.

I'm going to share my experience and my journey with you guys, I thought this through and I still want to do this.

Here's my draft of my diary, I'm going to buy myself a diary so I record how my diaper training is doing

image.jpg

Angelic said:
From now on since I always have money for nappies, I'm going to diaper recondition myself to always use the diapers, from that I'm going to learn how to side, front and back wet and use my diapers around poeple, I'm going to tally my statistics and write notes on how I was during that day.

Including, total diapers used, messy diapers, wet diapers, times back wet, times side wet, times front wet, times used with poeple around me, times leaked so I know if I need to switch brands and toilet use.

I'm going to share my experience and my journey with you guys, I thought this through and I still want to do this.

Here's my draft of my diary, I'm going to buy myself a diary so I record how my diaper training is doing

View attachment 29123

Do a search online and take a look at the "12 month diaper program" (you don't have to follow the bowels portion if you don't want to). You probably already know it, but the guide is a guideline of sorts to take on reverse potty training- the slow and natural way. This will also give you enough time to reverse the reverse-training if you find it to be more than you bargained for.

Whatever you do, don't try and force it or take any shortcuts. You could end up damaging your body and end up with more problems than just the type of functional incontinence you're wanting to achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back