Not open for further replies.

jamie72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I am going on a short break to Germany - I do not really want to take lots of diapers/nappies with me due to luggage costs - Anyone have any idea about a avalibility when in Germany and what might be there to buy and at what cost.

Your best bet in Germany is probably Save Express, have a look at their website, within national borders they ship orders over 88 euros for free and they offer probably the widest selection of diapers and diaper-related products I've seen. One time I was staying in Berlin for a few days I made an order on their website and had it shipped at the hotel I was staying at (which I previously informed with an e-mail), so when I arrived the diapers were already there, waiting for me :cool:

I can heartily recommend Save Express, too :)
I order from them very often even though I live in Finland, it's still worth it, especially because they sell ABDL diapers..!

jamie72 said:
I am going on a short break to Germany - I do not really want to take lots of diapers/nappies with me due to luggage costs - Anyone have any idea about a avalibility when in Germany and what might be there to buy and at what cost.

There is no luggage cost. As long as you pack them in their own, dedicated, bag/suitcase then you can claim them as medical and check them for free at the main counter. Of course that won't help you much for reducing your luggage overall.

I personally like to try overseas diapers when I'm visiting so I typically don't bring too many with me any ways. Be carefull though, like the US, some countries simply don't have even half decent diapers in their stores.

Hi,

In Germany, you get diapers in pharmacies, rarely in super markets and drug stores. Each diaper has a PZN. This is used for odering. If your pharmacy orders wholesale in the afternoon, you will usually get it in the next morning (over night).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back