• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Yo yo yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmiracle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Got a slight anxiety from just reading these introduction posts, wondering how I’m going to write mine. Here it goes!

Hey everyone!

My names Mike! I’m pretty sure I made an account before... but it’s good to be back! I’m 20 years old and just about to start my life with my wonderful girlfriend. Both gonna be heading to University before fall, probably goin ta take something involving psychology, law, or physics, I haven’t really decided yet.

Why am I on here? To find like minded people! I never really have anyone to talk to about my interests, besides my gf. I’ve been an ab/dl/little for about as long as I can remember. The fascination with diapers was always there. I just recently came to terms with me being an ab/dl a few years ago.

I game, playing a little bit of everything right now. (I have a ps4 if ya curious) Overwatch, Diablo 3, Resident Evil. One of my favorite games is Dragon Age: Origins. Always been a huge fan of film as a kid, still am to this day. Some of my favs would be; Garden of Words, Grave of the Fireflies, Whiplash, Arrival, The Revenant. And lastly... I’m trying to finish reading the Darker Shade of Magic series. I’m one sixth of the way through Conjuring of Light. I like doing outdoorsy stuff too. Fishing is nice. Going for a walk in the woods. Hopefully gonna learn how to swim soon. ( i used to swim a lot as a kid, don’t know what happened.)

Looking forward to talking/interacting with you guys! Heh, I’m also weird about emojis. Most you’re gonna get outta me is :^p

Welcome

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Hi! Welcome :3! I just re-joined myself! Didn't have time to hang out in this awesome site, now I'm getting better again hehee

I love to camp and walk in the woods! And swim in lakes! I didn't know it was possible to forget how to swim though!!! I guess it's not like riding a bicycle then x) heh

mmiracle said:
Got a slight anxiety from just reading these introduction posts, wondering how I’m going to write mine. Here it goes!

Hey everyone!

My names Mike! I’m pretty sure I made an account before... but it’s good to be back! I’m 20 years old and just about to start my life with my wonderful girlfriend. Both gonna be heading to University before fall, probably goin ta take something involving psychology, law, or physics, I haven’t really decided yet.

Why am I on here? To find like minded people! I never really have anyone to talk to about my interests, besides my gf. I’ve been an ab/dl/little for about as long as I can remember. The fascination with diapers was always there. I just recently came to terms with me being an ab/dl a few years ago.

I game, playing a little bit of everything right now. (I have a ps4 if ya curious) Overwatch, Diablo 3, Resident Evil. One of my favorite games is Dragon Age: Origins. Always been a huge fan of film as a kid, still am to this day. Some of my favs would be; Garden of Words, Grave of the Fireflies, Whiplash, Arrival, The Revenant. And lastly... I’m trying to finish reading the Darker Shade of Magic series. I’m one sixth of the way through Conjuring of Light. I like doing outdoorsy stuff too. Fishing is nice. Going for a walk in the woods. Hopefully gonna learn how to swim soon. ( i used to swim a lot as a kid, don’t know what happened.)

Looking forward to talking/interacting with you guys! Heh, I’m also weird about emojis. Most you’re gonna get outta me is :^p

Unfortunately i dont have any of thos games but you can add me on ps4 if u wanna.

Welcome to a safe place. You're among like minded folk. I also recently joined to help myself deal with and accept this harmless yet very emotionally fulfilling desire and compulsion.

Hello hello hello! Thanks for the welcome guys!

TyphaHare, it was more of me being scared of the water as a kid than forgetting. :^p I'm pretty sure if I got back into the water it'd come back to me.

keepitontheDL, what games ya playing right now?

Tommycombs, that's good to hear! It was kind of a struggle when I was accepting my desire/interest, it's good to know you're coming to terms with it!

Again, thanks for the warm welcome guys!

mmiracle said:
Hello hello hello! Thanks for the welcome guys!

TyphaHare, it was more of me being scared of the water as a kid than forgetting. :^p I'm pretty sure if I got back into the water it'd come back to me.

keepitontheDL, what games ya playing right now?

Tommycombs, that's good to hear! It was kind of a struggle when I was accepting my desire/interest, it's good to know you're coming to terms with it!

Again, thanks for the warm welcome guys!
Borderlands Handsome Jack Collection, Mighty No 9, Mortal Combat XL and Torment: Tides Of Numenera.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back