Dr P Diapers Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coatse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
All DL's,

Can anyone help me locate a pack of Dr P diapers in Bangkok?

J

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Sorry they look like this. Also has anyone seen diapers like the second picture?
7f9949b89f4670b94b64749375383003.jpg
aeaddab03a24b7647a39c907540bdcd9.jpg

As I'm not in Thailand sorry can't really help you, not sure there are many here who do live in Thailand.... is there any search directory you have for medical supply or pharmacies? If so you could call or email them and see if they have or can order them for you.

Those second diapers are from Dotty The Pony Diaper Company

Can i get something similar in Bangkok?

looks like possibly another reskin of MyDiaper?

Coatse said:
Can i get something similar in Bangkok?

I already gave you lots of info in your other thread. That was from personally buying diapers in Bangkok.

I've tried all tesco brands and big c i want to know if they have ab diapers in Thailand.

Hey, yep there a Dotty the Pony diaper, you can get them here, www.dottydiaper.co.uk

As for them being a mydiaper re-skin, they are made in the same factory, but the cut and construction as extremely different.

Tom

The Dotty Diaper Company:)

TDDC said:
Hey, yep there a Dotty the Pony diaper, you can get them here, www.dottydiaper.co.uk

As for them being a mydiaper re-skin, they are made in the same factory, but the cut and construction as extremely different.

Tom

The Dotty Diaper Company:)
Hi,

Can you get these is Bangkok? If not never mind as I we be returning to the UK soon and will get some abdl diapers there.

I live in bangkok.

I prefer to get the lifree diapers with boosters.

Getting those abdl ones will be expensive to ship over. Best is to buy when you abroad and bring back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back