Changing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLChad34 said:
Well I didn't start changing myself until I was 15 now 40 something. I always looked forward to getting a diaper change . Mom was soooo much faster at changing my diapers than I was. Now I change my diapers as quickly as possible.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Woooow! This sounds super awesome! :) You really have been a lucky duck! ^^ May I ask how it started and what she thought about it? :3 Also.. what diapers did you got then? Adult tape ones?

Last edited:
Rezzu said:
Woooow! This sounds super awesome! :) You really have been a lucky duck! ^^ May I ask how it started and what she thought about it? :3 Also.. what diapers did you got then? Adult tape ones?
I was a wetter day and night so my mom put me back in diapers and the diapers I wore then were adult youth/smalls until I was 15 years old then moved to wearing adult mediums mostly Attends and Depends.

DLChad34 said:
Well I didn't start changing myself until I was 15 now 40 something. I always looked forward to getting a diaper change . Mom was soooo much faster at changing my diapers than I was. Now I change my diapers as quickly as possible.

DLChad34 said:
I was a wetter day and night so my mom put me back in diapers and the diapers I wore then were adult youth/smalls until I was 15 years old then moved to wearing adult mediums mostly Attends and Depends.

Hehe :) Tape diapers then. :) I have heard about youth diaps but haven´t seen any. I guess those were the 6-tape versions? Did she ever
gave any funny comments while changing your diaps? :D

I change my own diapers (I am quite introverted and live alone).

My girlfriend changes me when I'm staying round hers, otherwise I change myself.

Myself. I used to be OK with others changing me, but since I started having #2 accidents, I change myself even if AB/DL friends volunteer. I'm not comfortable with being judged.

I have to be really feeling awfull with my pain off the hook , or paralyzed before I let my aide change me , unfortunately mornings are frequently hard , so will ask my aide to do it. However early on before my disability started to really progress , my dominant arm and hand was paralyzed ,so I would have my aide pretape my diapers and would figure out how to get them on myself , I was very embarrassed for no reason, I pay them to be here to help me , but out of embarrassment I would not let them , making my life much harder then it needed to be , I have obviously re thought pride , dignity and embarrassment and let my aide help me now , I guess it helps a lot that my aide is no longer a hot blonde that under different circumstances I would have been asking for her phone number for a whole different reason . My aide who has been with me now for 9 years is a really big bald guy , and definitely not someone I am attracted to ,that helps a lot also.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Not since I was a small child and wearing for need has anybody else changed my diaper. I have one childhood memory of being put in a diaper. Since then, diapers have been a very private thing for me, and I'd feel pretty awkward having somebody change me. Could I learn to like it, perhaps even prefer it? Maybe. It's just not something I see myself seeking out. At the same time, I don't see my wife offering to do it anytime soon, and she's probably the only one I'd consider allowing.

I change myself, as normally, I don't get offers from someone wishing to change me. It's real, I deal (with it).

I change myself but I would like to have a mommy to change my diapers but nobody else though.

tall2826 said:
I change myself but I would like to have a mommy to change my diapers but nobody else though.
You will go through a thousand mommy's before finding the "one" .so be prepared to bare it and share it with many , good help is hard to find ,and people don't tend to stay care givers in positions long, I am paying very well for my aide , you are looking for a volunteer to do the job , that is incredibly hard to find , because everyone has needs be it money to live , families or intimacy ,many in the fetish scene are looking for the same thing , which is in very finite supply .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'll stick with changing my own diapers until I find whatever I'm looking for .

I've had people offer. But for me at the moment I consider it a little to intimate to be done between friends. Even tho I don't want it to be considered in anyway a sexual act... it's still to weird.

Don't get me wrong I do want to be changed, very much so. It's just seems to be against my morals outside of a relationship at this time..

When I cut my hand and wrist being stupid and trying to cut hydraulic hose with a razor knife my wife had to change me for a few days until I could use my hand again. I must say that while it was the most undignified thing I have undergone so far, you will never get a better fit than that of someone who is experienced with changing diapers.

Tetra said:
you are looking for a volunteer to do the job , that is incredibly hard to find , because everyone has needs be it money to live , families or intimacy ,many in the fetish scene are looking for the same thing , which is in very finite supply .

I'd go so far as o say it probably doesn't exist, unless you have an SO willing to change you. The sheer number of ABs looking for a "free" caregiver never ceases to amaze me.

Every babysitter I've ever had has been paid very well for taking care of me. If you're unwilling to at least pay someone for their time, you might as well stop looking.

The money is a pretty powerful inducement; if you want someone to diaper or change you, paying them for their time and effort is both essential and motivational.

I usually change myself though I have been changed by others. While it is quite pleasant to be changed it has always been embarrassing to a degree. I was changed during a couple of hospital stays, once for over a week after I was brought out of an induced coma. I was so weak the nurses had to feed me as well as change me. They did their best to keep it professional yet compasionate. A few others have changed me but the nurse experience stands out in my mind. One nurse, after she was finished feeding me commented in a half joking way that I was just like her little one at home. Once you have a full tummy you want to go to sleep and fill your pants. I smiled knowing that she hit the nail on the head.

I almost always change myself. On rare occasions, my wife changes me. A couple of times a good friend changed me, but that was years ago.

I always do it my self, I am uncomfortable with others doing that, even in the hospital I will do it my self if I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back