Changing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Who changes your diapers? In my case, since i live with "mommy" she changes me. I would never like to change my own diaper. Mommy always cleans me, puts powder on my front and bottom, before putting me in a clean diaper. I also love the panty covers she selects for me to wear. They are so cute and pretty.

Myself, would prefer no one else ever be involved honestly

I always change myself. Sometime I use powder before applying the tapes. I lay down only when I'm wet, but when I mess I'd have to remove it standing up with a few wipes ready.

Well I didn't start changing myself until I was 15 now 40 something. I always looked forward to getting a diaper change . Mom was soooo much faster at changing my diapers than I was. Now I change my diapers as quickly as possible.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The vast majority of the time, I change myself and that's perfectly alright with me. I get offers to be changed by ABDL friends on occasion. Of those, I know two people I'm comfortable with doing it currently. It's nice when it's from someone you like who is keen to do it but unlike a lot of ABDLs, it's not something I yearn for as an act in and of itself. If it's fun and/or meaningful, that's great. I try to make it a good experience when I change others.

I change myself. I still live at home and would never force my mom to change her almost-22-year-old son's diapers. I mean, it would be less awkward in a way because she changed my diapers when I was really a baby, but it would also be more awkward for her to change my diapers as an adult when I don't need them anymore.

My wife most of the time, due to the fact that bending is incredibly difficult for me. If it's just a wet change then I can manage, but it's not done well. My goal is to get where I can do it more often when she isn't around.

I seldom wear diapers, save for little group meets.
Usually when we are there, there is a handful of people who are always willing to help change some of our diapers, so I usually get myself changed by them ^^

I change my own diapers since nobody else in the real world knows I wear diapers and I want to keep it that way.

Gina said:
Who changes your diapers? In my case, since i live with "mommy" she changes me. I would never like to change my own diaper. Mommy always cleans me, puts powder on my front and bottom, before putting me in a clean diaper. I also love the panty covers she selects for me to wear. They are so cute and pretty.

Wow, I'd love to have Mommy change me when I've wet, but that's a bridge too far for her. Honestly, me being actually wet is something tolerated but kinda the opposite of enjoyed by her ... so I'm on changing duty... ^_^;;

Dressing is a different story... there might possible be some nights when Mommy tells me I need to go fetch a diaper from the closet 'cause I've been a messy boy and had an accident... *blushes*

BabyDenise said:
I change my own diapers since nobody else in the real world knows I wear diapers and I want to keep it that way.

Exactly my situation. Not that I would mind being changed by someone else, but its unlikely to happen.

I change myself but then again, my diapers are a point of anxiety with my wife so I flow solo all the time. There was ONE time in 2008, maybe a month after we got married that she actually wet one and I got to change her. I'll never forget that but that was 9 years ago:frown:

I change myself a majority of the time, though I've been changed by other ABDLs plenty of times in the past.

No one changes me. Maybe one day.

I've been a practicing AB for more than 30 years, and I've been changed by 16 different women during that time ... only a couple were one-time things, and most babysat me for months or years on end. I should add that I'm a heterosexual male and I've only had female caregivers.

Not a single caregiver changed me in the same way. A few were very clinical and quite fast; I was back on the floor playing before I knew what was happening. Most lavished time and attention on me as they would have a real baby.

How these ladies reacted to changing a dirty diaper has also been interesting to observe. Most had absolutely no comment or feedback, and those who did were never critical or shaming. The best babysitters just got me clean and put me in a clean diaper; they did nothing to create a sense of embarrassment on my part.

If someone is proficient at changing real babies, I've found that they usually can change an adult baby without much difficulty. The problem only arises if the caregiver hasn't had kids, hasn't done a lot of babysitting "real" babies, or only has adult caregiving experience. My best sitters have had a good deal of childcare experience, which gives them an idea of how I want to be treated, but they also have some adult caregiving experience so changing an adult diaper is something to which they've become accustomed.

Ive never had someone to change me so Ive always been on diaper duty. Maybe one day. But I'm not counting on it.

I used to think that I want to keep this 110% private. Not because of shame, but because I like to have something for myself you know?
Now that I have someone in my life who knows and is super fine with it... yeah <_< It would be fun to get changed at least once, just for the experience.

I get a diaper and plastic pants put on me at bed time. That's really nice. But I have to change my wet and messies by myself. I would like to have my messy diaper changed by someone, but don't see it happening.

Being changed by someone else was... surprisingly nice! Diapered myself for the most part, until my gf asked if she could change me. It feels a whole lot better than the way I do it. Idk, something about the tapes that makes it feel more... secure?

I always change my own diapers, but getting changed/giving a change is something I'd like to try sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back