Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing diapers

Default Changing diapers

Who changes your diapers? In my case, since i live with "mommy" she changes me. I would never like to change my own diaper. Mommy always cleans me, puts powder on my front and bottom, before putting me in a clean diaper. I also love the panty covers she selects for me to wear. They are so cute and pretty.

I always change myself. Sometime I use powder before applying the tapes. I lay down only when I'm wet, but when I mess I'd have to remove it standing up with a few wipes ready.

Well I didn't start changing myself until I was 15 now 40 something. I always looked forward to getting a diaper change . Mom was soooo much faster at changing my diapers than I was. Now I change my diapers as quickly as possible.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The vast majority of the time, I change myself and that's perfectly alright with me. I get offers to be changed by ABDL friends on occasion. Of those, I know two people I'm comfortable with doing it currently. It's nice when it's from someone you like who is keen to do it but unlike a lot of ABDLs, it's not something I yearn for as an act in and of itself. If it's fun and/or meaningful, that's great. I try to make it a good experience when I change others.

I change myself. I still live at home and would never force my mom to change her almost-22-year-old son's diapers. I mean, it would be less awkward in a way because she changed my diapers when I was really a baby, but it would also be more awkward for her to change my diapers as an adult when I don't need them anymore.

My wife most of the time, due to the fact that bending is incredibly difficult for me. If it's just a wet change then I can manage, but it's not done well. My goal is to get where I can do it more often when she isn't around.

I seldom wear diapers, save for little group meets.
    Usually when we are there, there is a handful of people who are always willing to help change some of our diapers, so I usually get myself changed by them ^^

I change my own diapers since nobody else in the real world knows I wear diapers and I want to keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Who changes your diapers? In my case, since i live with "mommy" she changes me. I would never like to change my own diaper. Mommy always cleans me, puts powder on my front and bottom, before putting me in a clean diaper. I also love the panty covers she selects for me to wear. They are so cute and pretty.
    Wow, I'd love to have Mommy change me when I've wet, but that's a bridge too far for her. Honestly, me being actually wet is something tolerated but kinda the opposite of enjoyed by her ... so I'm on changing duty... ^_^;;

Dressing is a different story... there might possible be some nights when Mommy tells me I need to go fetch a diaper from the closet 'cause I've been a messy boy and had an accident... *blushes*