New pampers swaddlers size 7!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bp220

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Walmart now has size 7 in swaddlers in the store along with cruisers. I can't find anything online about it but I did see them

Bp220 said:
Walmart now has size 7 in swaddlers in the store along with cruisers. I can't find anything online about it but I did see them
photos? I'm sure some people here would be very interested to see those.

I just happened to see them in the back room. They are waiting to go to the shelf once they reset the diaper aisle. If I get a chance I'll snap a pic of the box

Ahh awesome, that will be something of interest to people here

Yeah, I kinda need to see it first to believe. Nothing against the op.

Just remember that you heard it here first. Lol

Pics or it didn't happen

Plus when I think of swaddling, size 7 diapers doesn't cross my mind.

What is the weight range on size 7 diapers

DLPJ said:
What is the weight range on size 7 diapers

41+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be nice for some, but I need to see a pampers size 10

I'll believe it when I see it.

37c89e3ba3a98cdcfcab3a9e7e6f6382.jpg

f26580854f2687967d87ffd4b20d9180.jpg

They will also be stocking the parents choice size 7

Okay, you got us. :)
I wonder why Pampers chose the Swaddlers line for USA and BabyDry line Size 7 for UK?

Last edited:
The dollar general started stocking their brand in size 7 too, they are the same exact thing as Cuties brand but at half the cost.

PampsDiaperSizeWeightChartallproducts510x522.jpg hmmmm. Would have to see it to believe it. It's even more amazing the swaddlers come in a size 6.

babyblueblanket said:
View attachment 29122 hmmmm. Would have to see it to believe it. It's even more amazing the swaddlers come in a size 6.

I posted pics

Baby diaper companies must know about us xD Waiting for size 12 too.. lol!

Bp220 said:
I posted pics

Incredible. I wish they would bite the bullet and just make all of their line in our sizes

- - - Updated - - -

TyphaHare said:
Baby diaper companies must know about us xD Waiting for size 12 too.. lol!

They know about us. From my experience they are none to happy about it and want to avoid the PR nightmare of associating with the "Non Normies"

babyblueblanket said:
They know about us. From my experience they are none to happy about it and want to avoid the PR nightmare of associating with the "Non Normies"

lol.. true <_< Babies are a much bigger audience than some ABDL people, so better market for their parents. But they could make a really sly hint towards us, like make one round of really big diapers for "teens" for bedwetting or something like that, without it being straight-up ABDL product. They could hide behind that for as long as they ever want to, no one needs to know who they really market it towards and they don't need to pay for any commercials aimed towards us, this community knows eeevery movement of the diaper world ;) haha!

..sigh, one can only hope. I buy those cute nappies now for fillers for my adult nappies, but wish I could get those baby prints in bigger size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back