Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: Dating Transgender People

  1. #31

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Premetheus View Post
    See that's what I have been trying to say but my own words tripped me and I metaphorically hung myself with them.
    It's all good. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I have the same issue where I try to explain something, but don't really get the words right XD.

  2. #32

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MarchinBunny View Post
    It's all good. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I have the same issue where I try to explain something, but don't really get the words right XD.
    I didn't like your responses at all but I don't blame you for them because what I was trying to say got lost in translation of my own mind as it were. At any rate we agree more than disagree so that's good.

  3. #33

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Premetheus View Post
    I didn't like your responses at all but I don't blame you for them because what I was trying to say got lost in translation of my own mind as it were. At any rate we agree more than disagree so that's good.
    Ahh, I see. Sorry, my initial response wasn't even meant to be taken as negative. I was just commenting back on areas I felt that needed to be corrected. Also to show you why some might take what you say as offensive. As I said in the post, matters like these you need to be very careful on what you say. Especially when you make assumptions, because if you are wrong in those assumptions, I think it's only natural for some people to get offended.

  4. #34

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MarchinBunny View Post
    Ahh, I see. Sorry, my initial response wasn't even meant to be taken as negative. I was just commenting back on areas I felt that needed to be corrected. Also to show you why some might take what you say as offensive. As I said in the post, matters like these you need to be very careful on what you say. Especially when you make assumptions, because if you are wrong in those assumptions, I think it's only natural for some people to get offended.
    I get that, I just hate being wrong because I hate hurting anyone's feelings yet I ironically do it on the daily day to day living.

  5. #35

    Default

    going to go against the grain here and admit that i would be turned off, if i found out they were trans.

    I fully respect all the trans people out there but i personally couldn't be with a trans person. Even if the person looks physically/aesthetically pleasing and non distinguishable from cis gender, I still couldnt. Its just the thought process of it all and plus, once you find out someone is trans, you usually start to notice there features (square jawline, shoulder, hand and wrist development, adams apple) it all just becomes more prominent when you take a second glance.

  6. #36

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ryan2127 View Post
    going to go against the grain here and admit that i would be turned off, if i found out they were trans.

    I fully respect all the trans people out there but i personally couldn't be with a trans person. Even if the person looks physically/aesthetically pleasing and non distinguishable from cis gender, I still couldnt. Its just the thought process of it all and plus, once you find out someone is trans, you usually start to notice there features (square jawline, shoulder, hand and wrist development, adams apple) it all just becomes more prominent when you take a second glance.
    Well, technically, as I have said this once before, you probably would see the same sort of things in a person who isn't transgender if you where told they are transgender.

  7. #37

    Default

    I have only fallen in love once, but the experience was surprising and enlightening for me. When I fell for my now-ex, the bond I felt with her seemed to happen automatically; it was just there, and did not hinge upon anything so far as I could tell. Short of discovering that she'd murdered her last several partners or something, I don't think anything I learned about her would have changed how I felt, because my feelings for her were not based on any single thing. If she'd been transgender, and born male, I think that would have made her even more interesting and unique to me, if anything. It's difficult to explain to someone who has not yet experienced it, but in a nutshell... I knew that I loved her, and the rest was details. My feelings for her were (and still are) axiomatic.

    Given that, it is difficult for me to imagine how discovering someone is transgender would be a turn-off... unless they were more enamored with the idea of a relationship / girlfriend / boyfriend / etc, moreso than feeling a connection with the actual person.

  8. #38

    Default

    Too many people, I would even go so far as to say most, finding out their partner is transexual after already having intimacy would make them feel as if they had been raped.

  9. #39

    Default

    People are funny that way , they like vanilla ( even though chocolate is better) something just like them , something that checks the box of biology either male or female ,so they fear anyone who is different .

    And as far as gay, no I am pretty hetero , but who the hell died and left a hetero in charge , how you live and who you love is not up to anyone else , if your happy and full filled who the hell thinks they can piss in your cornflakes and say it's right or wrong, not me , what you do with the person you love in your home is completely up to you , even if I was to say i'm of the opinion that you can not love each other , or pegging is un natural, why does my opinion impact your life , it should not mean didly squat .

    This country was founded on freedom and if everyone would step back and wake up and realize I have no right to condemn or condone how you live or love , just as no one should be doing that to me . we all need to leave each other alone and stop this pecking order of thinking that my way is the right way and only way something should be done , if I hired you and was paying you to do something that I didn't have the skill to do for myself, but hovered over your shoulder and told you how I would do it and turn it into a hazard , you would wonder why I hired you as an expert ? And all of those people obssed with micro managing things that were none of there concern to begin with should shut up and suck it up, and deal with it .because most people would have the same reaction if someone came into there life and started managing them.

    That's my opinion tor what it's worth

  10. #40

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDL View Post
    Too many people, I would even go so far as to say most, finding out their partner is transexual after already having intimacy would make them feel as if they had been raped.
    Whoa. That's a little extreme. I do think it best if a person know their significant other extremely well before any heavy intimacy happens. But as long as both partner go in consentingly, I don't see how it would be rape.

Similar Threads

  1. Am i transgender?
    By littleabjames in forum Sissy / Girls
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 31-Dec-2014, 12:06
  2. Overcoming shyness and how to approach people/talk to people?
    By timmahtherebel in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 30-May-2010, 04:53
  3. dating older people
    By AnonKiba in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 19-Jul-2009, 11:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.