Abu Turning 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabyLink9 said:
I wouldn't say I'm unimpressed but none of these diapers Appel to me personally. I wish they'd tried to challenge the magnifico. Maybe someday. But a lot of people are excited about this one.

As I've said to a few others - this is the first moment of the rest of our lives. We aim to get things right, not first. Let's see where the future takes us. Something tells me ABU has a lot of steam left to put through it's engines.

-Casey.

klo555 said:
As I've said to a few others - this is the first moment of the rest of our lives. We aim to get things right, not first. Let's see where the future takes us. Something tells me ABU has a lot of steam left to put through it's engines.

-Casey.

Absolutely glad to hear that. A lot of people loved the announcements! keep up the good work!

You're never going to please everyone Casey, I personally love the announcements, can't wait to try the barebum diapers, I've always liked the look of them.
Will these be sold at Nappies R Us?
One thing I would love to see in the future is that you design a super crinkly diaper. The backing on the ABU diapers just doesn't have a great crinkle like they used to.
Apart from that you're company has come on in leaps and bounds and I really wish you best for the future. Keep up the good work!

Can't wait to get my hands on a LittlePawz onesie! So adorable. And still patiently awaiting the day ABU comes out with a pull-up. The community is sooo ready for it.

Great work, ABU!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When is AU likely to get the onesies :)

HTB1YGzKPpXXXXaOapXXq6xXFXXXH.jpg this is what I'd like to see in the near future from ABU.

I just received my 1st case of Bambino stretch... my god if abu can do something along these lines, there's no stopping them.

okram said:
When is AU likely to get the onesies :)
We have some, I know my friend had a Pikachu one.

They've incorporated barebumz and are working on kiddo 2.0s, along with a few other goodies.

It's awesome to see how much they have grown since last year, I would have never guessed there are that many new customers each month. 2,000 first time buyers on average each month just seems insane and it's great to see ABU continue to grow.

Braves26 said:
Third announcement, a new diaper, partnered with Diaper Minister.: Kiddo 2.0. Two tapes. Pricing is similar to their top-tier diapers:

Fourth and final announcement: BareBum diapers now part of ABU. They'll be virtually identical to the original BareBums. Available in US, Canada, Japan, UK, and Australia in May. Pricing:

All the news sounds great, but is there a place we can see what these new diapers are like? I'm not familiar with Kiddos or BareBums...

AdorableRabbit said:
All the news sounds great, but is there a place we can see what these new diapers are like? I'm not familiar with Kiddos or BareBums...

Actual pictures have yet to be released, but you can sort of get an idea of what they'll look like from the pics on their Twitter:

C-DOS4jV0AA6S8K.jpg:large

C-DNHhmVoAAm4sH.jpg:large

luvsboy10 said:
What is this diaper? looks great!!

edit: just found that this is a baby diaper...:sad:

Yes the pic is a baby diaper, but with what some companies are putting out it wouldn't be overly difficult to manufacture something like this in an adult size.

pampers4U said:
I just received my 1st case of Bambino stretch... my god if abu can do something along these lines, there's no stopping them.

That would be great. Have it with the tape panel design instead of all over. That's the only part of Magnifico's that I don't care for.

All I want is something reminiscent of modern baby diapers 😞 I just feel like they will never hear us on this. They already took away the one product that resembled modern baby diapers (cloth backed cushies). There's not ONE single tape cloth backed diaper. Sorry to complain but there are no products in the ABDL world that ever appeal to me. I don't like plastic backed and I don't want double tape. Also don't like the all-over repeated designs. I like the sort of unique designs pampers has. Maybe in a galaxy far, far away...

Yuri said:
All I want is something reminiscent of modern baby diapers 😞 I just feel like they will never hear us on this. They already took away the one product that resembled modern baby diapers (cloth backed cushies). There's not ONE single tape cloth backed diaper. Sorry to complain but there are no products in the ABDL world that ever appeal to me. I don't like plastic backed and I don't want double tape. Also don't like the all-over repeated designs. I like the sort of unique designs pampers has. Maybe in a galaxy far, far away...
ABU announced that they're gonna be selling kiddo diapers now, which is something I'm really excited about. The designs on the kiddos in the past have always reminded me of a modern baby diaper. Not sure if they're 1 or 2 tape, but they look great
37407b4f7313654c30bab37ad68c0bcb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Chanch0 said:
Not sure if they're 1 or 2 tape...

Single tape per side if the general construction remains the same as what's in your photo.

Crinklesounds said:
You're never going to please everyone Casey, I personally love the announcements, can't wait to try the barebum diapers, I've always liked the look of them.
Will these be sold at Nappies R Us?
One thing I would love to see in the future is that you design a super crinkly diaper. The backing on the ABU diapers just doesn't have a great crinkle like they used to.
Apart from that you're company has come on in leaps and bounds and I really wish you best for the future. Keep up the good work!

BareBum will be arriving in about 3 weeks time to NappiesRUs!

Chanch0 said:
ABU announced that they're gonna be selling kiddo diapers now, which is something I'm really excited about. The designs on the kiddos in the past have always reminded me of a modern baby diaper. Not sure if they're 1 or 2 tape, but they look great
37407b4f7313654c30bab37ad68c0bcb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I think kiddos are plastic backed tho right? And not velcro tapes? Cause that's what he is saying. I want the same thing. Clothbacked Velcro tapes. Nothing even makes that anymore. Currently plastic tapes for the preschool, however the preschool is clothbacked. So it's half way there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back