Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Abu Turning 2!

Default Abu Turning 2!

So Ab Universe is turning 2 on the 22nd. They just annouced on their twitter that something special is going to happen on that day.

https://twitter.com/ABUDiapers/statu...98429988380672

What do you guys think its gonna be? I hope its ABU's answer to the bambino Magnifico. It looks like everyone else is hoping for pull ups.

A new Vintage diaper paying homage to Huggies for her '90s pink and an all white Vintage.

Oh it's their birthday not mine lol. Happy 2nd ABU.

I would be totally game for a perfect easy-ups replica. Non copyright print of course. If they can make a pull up that performs like a diaper that would be mint!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLink9 View Post
    So Ab Universe is turning 2 on the 22nd. They just annouced on their twitter that something special is going to happen on that day.

https://twitter.com/ABUDiapers/statu...98429988380672

What do you guys think its gonna be? I hope its ABU's answer to the bambino Magnifico. It looks like everyone else is hoping for pull ups.
    I'm also hoping for an Abu diaper like Magnifico's.

I had emailed their support email giving my 2 cents on some ideas I had. The response I got said they were working on a design that would evoke nostalgia from us...hoping for another option similar to the SDK

I hope the announcement will be pullups with cute patterns/prints. Although I prefer wearing regular diapers, pullups would be great for convenience sometimes. I guess they'd be the first to make AB ones too. I worry what the price would be, but I'd probably have to try them at least once. Also, ABU already makes a bunch of different diapers anyway. It'd be something different.

Im really hoping its a pull up. They have everything else. It could also be maybe a pacifier. I know in the past it came up on their twitter feed that they were making one.

Since I love diapers, I obviously would love a new hybrid that closely matches todays pampers baby dry with the cloth / plastic cover, stretchy sides and good elastics. LOL also 3d channels for equal liquid dispersion.
    But...I'll support anything they put out, there a growing company, good people and keep the other companies on there toes.