• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi - another Hello from Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter77

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there,

my name is Peter and I live in the medium-sized city of Trier, Germany, not far from the border to Luxembourg. As you can see in my profile, this year I crossed the magic line marked "40", but it was pretty painless :smile1:. I work as a software engineer, so I spend a lot of time staring at computer screens. To compensate, I love being outside in nature, hiking and taking pictures of plants, insects and other nature-related scenes that catch my interest.

I've been turned on by diapers since puberty, and it took me several years to overcome the shame I felt for wanting to wear & use them. Some years ago, I came out to my long-time partner (who had suspected nothing), and he reacted fantastically well. He does not share my (mainly sexual) interest in diapers, but is completely fine with me wearing and wetting them. So from time to time, I go to bed padded, and get affectionate pats on the bum and cuddles. In such moments I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

I've accepted that my "unusual" desire is a part of me (and there to stay), but luckily it's only one facet of who I am. Sometimes it plays an important role, but then there are longer phases when my interest wanes.

Photography is not my only recreational activity. I also like to sew stuff with leather, like sheaths for knives, boxes, pieces of clothing - a legacy from my teen and twen-years when I was active in a medieval re-enactment group. But I can also spend hours curled up reading.

I'm not quite sure what I expect from signing up here. I've been reading this forum as a lurker for some time, and found my own feelings and experience mirrored in several posts. I might want to share my own thoughts in some threads, but I'm afraid I'm a bit of a lazy poster. I'll try to be a good citizen...

Best wishes,
Peter

Peter77 said:
Some years ago, I came out to my long-time partner (who had suspected nothing), and he reacted fantastically well. He does not share my (mainly sexual) interest in diapers, but is completely fine with me wearing and wetting them. So from time to time, I go to bed padded, and get affectionate pats on the bum and cuddles. In such moments I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.Peter
Awww, this such a lovely post to read. I must say your partners sounds wonderful and you are very lucky to have them I am very happy for both of you. This was a great introductory post and I really look forward to getting to know you better. Best of luck.

Peter77 said:
Hi there,

my name is Peter and I live in the medium-sized city of Trier, Germany, not far from the border to Luxembourg. As you can see in my profile, this year I crossed the magic line marked "40", but it was pretty painless :smile1:. I work as a software engineer, so I spend a lot of time staring at computer screens. To compensate, I love being outside in nature, hiking and taking pictures of plants, insects and other nature-related scenes that catch my interest.

I've been turned on by diapers since puberty, and it took me several years to overcome the shame I felt for wanting to wear & use them. Some years ago, I came out to my long-time partner (who had suspected nothing), and he reacted fantastically well. He does not share my (mainly sexual) interest in diapers, but is completely fine with me wearing and wetting them. So from time to time, I go to bed padded, and get affectionate pats on the bum and cuddles. In such moments I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

I've accepted that my "unusual" desire is a part of me (and there to stay), but luckily it's only one facet of who I am. Sometimes it plays an important role, but then there are longer phases when my interest wanes.

Photography is not my only recreational activity. I also like to sew stuff with leather, like sheaths for knives, boxes, pieces of clothing - a legacy from my teen and twen-years when I was active in a medieval re-enactment group. But I can also spend hours curled up reading.

I'm not quite sure what I expect from signing up here. I've been reading this forum as a lurker for some time, and found my own feelings and experience mirrored in several posts. I might want to share my own thoughts in some threads, but I'm afraid I'm a bit of a lazy poster. I'll try to be a good citizen...

Best wishes,
Peter

Nice profile picture. I love Attack on Titan.

Peter77 said:

[ ... ]

Wow, you are a lucky guy, you and your partner sound real sweet together!

I hope you will post and not just lurk, we're pretty friendly and don't bite much! Everyone can learn from each other's experiences!

Welcome!

P.S. Attack on Titan Fan?

Thanks for the kind words. I do consider myself very lucky indeed with my partner.

AnimeDude892 said:
Nice profile picture. I love Attack on Titan.

AdorableRabbit said:
P.S. Attack on Titan Fan?

Hehe, yes. I didn't have any clue about Anime/Manga until a friend introduced me to Shingeki no Kyojin back when it came out. It was pretty riveting, I must say! And especially funny the many German sounding names pronounced by the Japanese actors :) I haven't watched the movies, though, so I hope they'll make more anime episodes and get on with the story...

Peter77 said:
Hehe, yes. I didn't have any clue about Anime/Manga until a friend introduced me to Shingeki no Kyojin back when it came out. It was pretty riveting, I must say! And especially funny the many German sounding names pronounced by the Japanese actors :) I haven't watched the movies, though, so I hope they'll make more anime episodes and get on with the story...
Season 2 is out. Check it out.

I have a nice, loving partner who accepts this part of me, too :) It's the best feeling ever!
Also, I love Germany! Such a nice place! Greetings from Finland!

Welcome!

TyphaHare said:
I have a nice, loving partner who accepts this part of me, too :) It's the best feeling ever!
Also, I love Germany! Such a nice place! Greetings from Finland!

Welcome!

Thanks! Yes, being out to my partner and finding acceptance was a major boost in my life :)

I've never been to Finland, but I'm sure I would love it! (The landscape, the forests, the lakes, the saunas) I've met several people from Finland and they were all interesting / cool and generally fun to be with.
Plus, Finland has produced such great music that I love, not only classical music like Sibelius, but folk music like Hedningarna (ok, they are half Swedish) and Värttinä, and of course awesome Heavy Metal :) (Nightwish, Stratovarius, Amorphis!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back