Thread: First time in three months

Default First time in three months

Wearing again after a long hiatus. I swear this is the best I've felt in a while. I honest don't think I would mind being incontinent, at least bladder wise.

Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post
    Wearing again after a long hiatus. I swear this is the best I've felt in a while. I honest don't think I would mind being incontinent, at least bladder wise.
    Glad you are back doing what makes you feel good. It is lovely to be able to express ourselves in ways that create happiness. Not sure about the pat about you not minding having bladder issues. I am sure the fantasy is an awful lot different to the reality.

Glad you are getting a chance to wear again. You deserve a little peace and relaxation after everything you've been going through lately. But please, don't ever think you would enjoy actually being incontinent. It's a terrible way to live. How would you like to have to carry a backpack around with diapers in case you have wet yourself unexpectedly? Even worse, what if your diaper leaks? Believe me, it's no fun having to find a public washroom and having to change and dispose of a wet diaper while strangers around you wonder what is going on. The other thing is that is very, very expensive to use premium diapers on a regular, daily basis, so if your income is limited, you can be stuck with the ineffectual products from Depends and even they are expensive and overpriced.

So, rant aside, just enjoy your diapers in moderation, I hope it helps with your stress and anxiety, and I'm glad you are getting a little peace in your life. You deserve it. Have a great day, friend.

Yeah I know, that's why I don't do anything toward fulfilling this

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also such a heavy wetter that I would need a change every time I wet. I soaked this ABU Space in two wetting I had to change out of it because I was leaking.

Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post
    I honest don't think I would mind being incontinent, at least bladder wise.
    You do not want it bowel wise, even in its mildest form its less then pleasant.