It's my 3rd birthday and I have an exciting new project you guys might like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So, today I turn 3 (20) and I have just had awesome news about a new project I want to share with you all!

I own multiple companies and we are about to add a new one to the group - a toddler themed clothing and accessories store! It will be aimed at littles of toddler and child age however we will be making it seem more like a fun "bring out your inner child" thing to avoid stigma and to make it really discreet!

What are your thoughts? What would you like to see on there?

If you could all describe your ideal toddler/child age group room and outfit we would love to hear about them!

Sounds awesome, little belle, if I get any ideas, I'll post some

Happy birthday LittleBelle

Still mother care for us AB Littles. Would be great.

Maybe a try before you biy. Hi chairs, cots, prams, walkers. And the like.

Hope you are keep well.

Siysiy

Last edited:
boys clothing, there are millions of places to get girl clothing, dresses and the like, but finding clothes for boys is difficult.

Yea but cool boys clothing like they have but don’t do my size. :sad:

And yes I would be wearing them out in public.

Also Heelys and light up shoes.

And somewhere that would do hair and makeup and nails, I not a sissy but I sour they would like it,

Ok maybe I would as well. But I still not a sissy, I am a Little boy that might have his face painted and nails painted with nail art sometimes, but just because its fun. Not because I am a girlie.

siysiy said:
Happy birthday LittleBelle

Still mother care for us AB Littles. Would be great.

Maybe a try before you biy. Hi chairs, cots, prams, walkers. And the like.

Hope you are keep well.

Siysiy

I looked on mothercare, it's awesome!

Hey guys! Thank you all :D It will be online for now but there is talks between me and my associates about adult playdens, ball pools and a lot of other crazy ideas! For now our main focus is on clothes but heeleys, boys shoes and boys clothes are a focus as well as the girls section :) We have deals with manufacturers so if there is a demand for a product we can get them made, we can also get things custom made if you have a request depending on what it is!

We also plan to do toys, littlespace home stuff and accessories

We have just had a new store open today and another this week so this one will be the next one after that in around a month, maybe less :)

Light up shoes please

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Birthday also little hugs

Happy Birthday! Anything cute is awesome, am i right?

Happy Birthday, LittleBelle 🎉🎉🎉🎉

That's a really fun idea for a company. For little themed clothes, I'd definitely be interested in a pair of cute shortalls.

Your company sounds awesome little belle! What do you have in mind personally for the store?

foxkits said:
Light up shoes please

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Birthday also little hugs

Thank you! light up shoes will be on there :D

- - - Updated - - -

Angelic said:
Your company sounds awesome little belle! What do you have in mind personally for the store?

Thank you :3 Well, we are looking to be more aimed towards toddler, child age and middles than babies because little for big and onesies down under have that covered! We have to be careful not to attract any stigma because of our other companies and associates but we love the cute "bring out your inner child" theme because we can get away with it :p

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all for my birthday wishes :D

Happy birthday!

So very exiting to see a new clothing manufacture coming!

I think I already saw somebody mention shortalls, but allow me to just reiterate it. Also Overalls can be very cute.

And some obvious ones, like T-shirts with cute decals.

A while back there was a short-lived trend called babycore ( http://www.matt-starr.com/babycore ) you could probably draw some inspiration from that. For the most part it just seems to incorporate a lot of bright primary colors, and some asymmetry.

Its pretty hard to find little themed 2 piece pajamas, so that could be pretty cool. I understand that footed (or footless 1 piece) pajamas might not really fit your toddler/kid/middle range, I wouldn't rule them out as a good option.

Also a little aside, I don't know if anything you would actually want to sell would include snaps, but if any of it does: do not be tricked into thinking that metal snaps are simply better than plastic, in my experience plastic ones usually work better (I always use KAMsnaps when modifying clothing for myself), though this is just my personal experience with using both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back