just got my own place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kashmir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
any ideas what i should by or try im thinking of a onsie and some ab diapers any suggestions

Haha...I know when I had my first place, the first purchase was definitely diapers. After that, it's what ever turns you on. You can buy baby bottles, sippy cups, bibs and pacifiers at any grocery store. They also sell of sorts of baby products like baby lotion, baby oil and J & J Head to Toe baby wash. The baby world is now yours.

Definitely get oven gloves and a bottle opener, you always need to be able to drink beer and cook freezer food when you are drunk. Best of luck with the new place

Grats on the new place

I never id change my collections of stuff from when I moved out from my parents place, allways have had my plushies scattered about among the odd collection of antique electronics, test equipment and random shiny things, the only difference is I don't have to hide my diapers lol

1 case of ABU Space
2 case of ABU SDKs
3 case of beer
4 Netflix (it doesn't come in cases)
5 order pizza
6 a long tshirt for when the pizza guys turns up

Argent said:
1 case of ABU Space
2 case of ABU SDKs
3 case of beer
5 order pizza

If this list in priority order it's great - diapers come before food and the beer is needed to make sure the diapers are put to full use 🙋🏻*♂️

ABU is the best place to go right now for mixed cases. Get yourself a nice variety, maybe a regular and a premium mixed case. A bag of diapers is a much better sample than one or two. Then when you find what you like the most you can start to grow your stash ;)

I'd suggest a cabinet to store your diapers for use, so you don't have to go pull out a case and rummage through and open bags everytime you want to pad up. You can get a cheap particleboard cabinet for around $45, those work GREAT.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25649&d=1456543993

(note that those usually come with 1 fixed (middle) shelf and two adjustable shelves, I've added a few more)

Add a lock if you want for under $10.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1472

That's good for peace-of-mind if you have guests that include snoopy kids or parents ;) Just leave the key in but always lock it when you close it. Most snoops won't unlock a cabinet like that. And if you're still a bit edgy when company unexpectedly drops by, just nip into the bedroom and pocket the key. No problem!

When you get your own place, the sky is the limit. :cool: I have been living on my own for years, and I can lounge around in a T-shirt and a diaper without having to worry about anyone noticing. I don't typically use AB diapers (I typically use ConfiDry 24/7's and iD Slip PE's), but ABUniverse has quality diapers of that variatn.

Argent said:
1 case of ABU Space
2 case of ABU SDKs
3 case of beer
5 order pizza

Depending on your mood you can just skip #6 LOL

ProudPaddedBro said:
Depending on your mood you can just skip #6 LOL

Yeah but you want them to drop off the pizza not make themselves at home mooching your diapees and beer!

Btw real world experience no ABU or Netflix way back but I had my parents place to myself when I was 17 or so and did something similar to find the pizza delivery "guy" was a girl who had a crush on my brother so being covered up definitely was the best idea.

- - - Updated - - -

SiriusPup said:
If this list in priority order it's great - diapers come before food and the beer is needed to make sure the diapers are put to full use 🙋🏻*♂️

Yeah that's definitely the priority order, not sure if there are many other things needed in life... oh yeah of course everyone needs a lightsaber ;)

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
....I'd suggest a cabinet to store your diapers for use, so you don't have to go pull out a case and rummage through and open bags everytime you want to pad up. You can get a cheap particleboard cabinet for around $45, those work GREAT.

I'll supply the beer and pizza if you can pop over and put together my flat pack cabinet!

nursery??

Mojo said:
that would be hard to hid lol

hide from who? you have your own place now! Lock the door, sorry nobody home go away!

If you have a spare room and you'd like a nursery, go for it! Put a lock on the door and leave it closed. Company that comes over doesn't have to see it, they're not going to go breaking down your doors or demanding to see what's in the other room. Home Field Advantage. And if anyone asks what's in the room, "storage". Most people won't press for details on a short answer like that.

bambinod said:
hide from who? you have your own place now! Lock the door, sorry nobody home go away!

If you have a spare room and you'd like a nursery, go for it! Put a lock on the door and leave it closed. Company that comes over doesn't have to see it, they're not going to go breaking down your doors or demanding to see what's in the other room. Home Field Advantage. And if anyone asks what's in the room, "storage". Most people won't press for details on a short answer like that.

Haha! Yes :D!
omg when I move together with my love we'll make a small little baby room for me! He told me he could make me a crib/playpen even! Too amazing..

When I got my own place I just wore diapers however I wanted :p And ordered samples of every diaper ever! Though I got so bold I wore my nappies outside, too, went 24/7 for 3 months straight, once I wore 3 layers of diapers outside! But it was a rainy day so I could hide under a raincoat and I needed to walk my dog and went to a forest anyway xD
I don't want to bother or annoy anyone with my habits.

bambinod said:

If you have a spare room and you'd like a nursery, go for it! ......... And if anyone asks what's in the room, "storage". Most people won't press for details on a short answer like that.

Or alternatively tell them that's where I keep all those that are nosey and ask me questions 😂

Argent said:
1 case of ABU Space
2 case of ABU SDKs
3 case of beer
5 order pizza

A sensible soggestion for a weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back