• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Brand New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipfan55

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi All-

Wanted to just introduce myself. I have perused forums for years and years, and finally decided to join the site.

A bit about me: I am a straight male DL. I was trying to deny it for so long but I am just going to accept it now as best I can. I am very social, and greatly enjoy chatting with people. My biggest hobbies are the outdoors (fishing), watching and playing sports, and just being around good people.

I would love to talk to other male DLs especially (I will talk to absolutely anyone!!!) but it would just be cool to connect with guys who are also DL since I thought for so long that I was alone, but it would be cool to chat with ladies too.

Super friendly so please please do say hi!!

Also bonus if you are a huge college football fan like I am haha.

Welcome to the Forum, make yourself at home , that was a nice introduction.

Thank you so much!!

Welcome to the club! I joined not too long ago as well. I love the site, you can ask just about anything DP related and someone is gonna have the answer you are looking for.

Hi and welcome. I used to do a lot of fishing, both salt and fresh water. My son did some salt water fishing in Florida over spring break and caught a sail fin catfish, of all things.

Thanks so much dogboy! Do you get to fish much these days? Where do you fall on the ABDL scale??

Welcome to the forum. You'll find most of us are friendly and fairly outgoing. I'm DL as well.

Nice, thanks! Loving having people reach out.

What brands are your favorite Anton?

Welcome to the forum, so far this has been a great forum we have a mix of just about every thing here

Hi welcome. I guess I'm a abdl too. I love the great out

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Great out doors l love to fish. I m a bass fisherman mainly. I love camping and mountain climbing. I love Videogames and base ball also. I wear super dry kids diapers and preschool diapers from universe also.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum.

howdy howdy! Easiest way to hop in is just read threads and drop in a comment anytime you have something to say.

dipfan55 said:
Thanks so much dogboy! Do you get to fish much these days? Where do you fall on the ABDL scale??

I don't get to fish as my wife has some significant health problems. She's a diabetic on kidney dialysis. We do home dialysis and I'm her dialysis partner.

I grew up on Barnegat Bay, N. J., so I did a lot of salt water fishing. My wife's parents built a cottage on a lake in northern Ontario so we used to do a lot of fishing up there. It's our kids who go up there now, in the summer. For me, being on the water never disappoints and you know the saying, "A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work".

I almost forgot your other question. I'm both AB and DL. I've been that way for as long as I can remember. The desire has always been strong and has always been a part of me. It took me quite a few years to accept it, but I mostly do now. This site has helped with that a lot.

Wait do you happen to live in New Jersey now??? Because if so, same.

I recently joined too after being tired of denying and suppressing my ABDL side. This is the first place on the internet that I've ever been open about it. It's nice to know there are others that get it.

dogboy said:
I don't get to fish as my wife has some significant health problems. She's a diabetic on kidney dialysis. We do home dialysis and I'm her dialysis partner.

I grew up on Barnegat Bay, N. J., so I did a lot of salt water fishing. My wife's parents built a cottage on a lake in northern Ontario so we used to do a lot of fishing up there. It's our kids who go up there now, in the summer. For me, being on the water never disappoints and you know the saying, "A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work".

I almost forgot your other question. I'm both AB and DL. I've been that way for as long as I can remember. The desire has always been strong and has always been a part of me. It took me quite a few years to accept it, but I mostly do now. This site has helped with that a lot.

Hey welcome to the forum!
Sorry to hear about your wife's health concerns I feel for you. My wife has pour health as well and it takes up quite a bit of our time. I am a DL as well with a slight touch of AB. I live in northern Ontario so I get why you folks would want a cottage up here. It's fun to see other married men on here with similar interests, looking forward to chatting some.
What kind of fish do you go for?
Have you ever dropped a line in the northern lakes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DLPJ said:
Hey welcome to the forum!
Sorry to hear about your wife's health concerns I feel for you. My wife has pour health as well and it takes up quite a bit of our time. I am a DL as well with a slight touch of AB. I live in northern Ontario so I get why you folks would want a cottage up here. It's fun to see other married men on here with similar interests, looking forward to chatting some.
What kind of fish do you go for?
Have you ever dropped a line in the northern lakes?

We mostly fished for bass and pike, but felt we were really lucky if we got a walleye. They are one good eating fish, but hard to catch, at least for me, because they take the bait so gently. We're on Lake Harris north of Parry Sound. We'd typically portage to some back lakes like Lake Patty and Pike Lake. Occasionally we'd fish in the Magnetawan River, hoping for a Muskie. Now our granddaughter goes up there with her kayak and she's one heck of a fisher woman. Our two sons and very big in to fishing and they enjoy the camping along with their wives and kids.

When my wife and I first were going up, there was no electricity. At night you'd see the Coleman lanterns glowing in the cottages. But oh my, the stars were so bright in the night sky with no light pollution. And there was no phone, so no one from work could contact me! There's no road, so the last leg of the trip to the cottages is by boat. How I do miss it.

dogboy said:
We mostly fished for bass and pike, but felt we were really lucky if we got a walleye. They are one good eating fish, but hard to catch, at least for me, because they take the bait so gently. We're on Lake Harris north of Parry Sound. We'd typically portage to some back lakes like Lake Patty and Pike Lake. Occasionally we'd fish in the Magnetawan River, hoping for a Muskie. Now our granddaughter goes up there with her kayak and she's one heck of a fisher woman. Our two sons and very big in to fishing and they enjoy the camping along with their wives and kids.

When my wife and I first were going up, there was no electricity. At night you'd see the Coleman lanterns glowing in the cottages. But oh my, the stars were so bright in the night sky with no light pollution. And there was no phone, so no one from work could contact me! There's no road, so the last leg of the trip to the cottages is by boat. How I do miss it.

We are in the Cochrane district and fish lake Abitibi. It's not rare to pull out a 5 pound pickerel I, have pulled out as big as 12 lbs there is also pike and fresh water drum all good eats for sure!

If your there for the night the stars are unreal. But if your real lucky you will catch a show from the northern lights!

dipfan55 said:
Hi All-

Wanted to just introduce myself. I have perused forums for years and years, and finally decided to join the site.

A bit about me: I am a straight male DL. I was trying to deny it for so long but I am just going to accept it now as best I can. I am very social, and greatly enjoy chatting with people. My biggest hobbies are the outdoors (fishing), watching and playing sports, and just being around good people.

I would love to talk to other male DLs especially (I will talk to absolutely anyone!!!) but it would just be cool to connect with guys who are also DL since I thought for so long that I was alone, but it would be cool to chat with ladies too.

Super friendly so please please do say hi!!

Also bonus if you are a huge college football fan like I am haha.

Hi and welcome. It's a pleasure to meet another DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back