Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brand New Member

Default Brand New Member

Hi All-

Wanted to just introduce myself. I have perused forums for years and years, and finally decided to join the site.

A bit about me: I am a straight male DL. I was trying to deny it for so long but I am just going to accept it now as best I can. I am very social, and greatly enjoy chatting with people. My biggest hobbies are the outdoors (fishing), watching and playing sports, and just being around good people.

I would love to talk to other male DLs especially (I will talk to absolutely anyone!!!) but it would just be cool to connect with guys who are also DL since I thought for so long that I was alone, but it would be cool to chat with ladies too.

Super friendly so please please do say hi!!

Also bonus if you are a huge college football fan like I am haha.

Welcome to the Forum, make yourself at home , that was a nice introduction.

Welcome to the club! I joined not too long ago as well. I love the site, you can ask just about anything DP related and someone is gonna have the answer you are looking for.

Hi and welcome. I used to do a lot of fishing, both salt and fresh water. My son did some salt water fishing in Florida over spring break and caught a sail fin catfish, of all things.

Thanks so much dogboy! Do you get to fish much these days? Where do you fall on the ABDL scale??

Welcome to the forum. You'll find most of us are friendly and fairly outgoing. I'm DL as well.

Nice, thanks! Loving having people reach out.

What brands are your favorite Anton?

Welcome to the forum, so far this has been a great forum we have a mix of just about every thing here

Hi welcome. I guess I'm a abdl too. I love the great out

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk