• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinku

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello!

Finally i joined this site. :D Umm, I am Pinku. Babygirl from Finland. :) You can see my age on my profile. I am sweet, nice, scared and very sensitive girl. I hate violence but i love animals. Specially my three papillons and my bunbun. Lyyli is frenchlop. I love stars. And love to cuddle and talk and listen stories, specialy Disney stories.

I have diabetes, with insulinpump theraphy. I am also autistic and ADD. I have brain damage and brain injury. I have diagnosed with regression. And some skills i am at level of two year old. But all my skills are weaker than my real age. Nearby 5 to 12 years. So this is not only a sexual fetish for me. Being AB/little is more lifestyle, but some sexual aspects this has. :D

I love everything pink. Clothes, diapers,pacis,stuffies,hair,bows, jewel etc.

I have severe nerval damage so thats why i need diapers. And i dont want to answer how many diapers you use, or how long have you been in diapers or do you mess your diapers.

I have encountered the world of evil early. I have large eyes that are blue,green-gray, brown/pink/purple/lavender/blue/green long curly hair, and two lip piercings. Maybe I am not beautiful or special, but still, I'm limited edition. I have heared that i am too sick to be loved. And it is too hard to live with me, because i have troubles and i am sick.

I don't know. Is that a reason left little girl like me alone? When i can not even dress myself without help?

I am looking for daddy and mommy. But it is difficult to find those two in Finland cause our ABDL-scene iq quite small. But i like to chat and talk.

Hello Pinku and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Egor

Thank you! :) I try my best. :)

Welcome to the board. I too joined recently and have found peace and acceptance among the forums. We're all pretty weird around here and that's perfectly OK.

Hello and welcome!
Another finnish guy here! There's a fair share of "us" here in Finland, but I agree, they're quite hard to come by. I think you'll like it here on Adisc. Especially the finnish forum is a bit too fetish-y for me, so I like to spend more time here.

Haha, Nano is right, the Finnish site is really fetishy and it pushed me off to here. Here you don't have to be bombarded by gross "daddies" asking about your diapers and stuff like that. I like the atmosphere in this forum a lot :)

So yeah, tervetuloa!

Hi and welcome. No one, I repeat no one, is too sick to be loved. Don't ever let anyone allow you to think that. I hope you have a great time here and look forward to seeing you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back