Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
When we're out in public my mother will sometimes comment when she sees a kid with something she thinks he/she is too old for. To be fair, I used to too, but not anymore for obvious reasons.

So today we were at a flea market when she noticed a little Amish boy, about two or three, with a pacifier. Her response was ''He's too old for a binky.''

Now, my mother knows I have pacifiers, so I replied, ''So am I,'' - to which she chuckled - ''...but I have one.''

I actually had one in my pocket at the time too - along with an Always Discreet pull-up under my pants. (I figured it was a prime opportunity to wear, because I hate standing in line to use public restrooms, even though I figured I might not be able to wet if I wanted to. When we got home, my mom commented that after having an iced coffee she'd had to pee forever, so I had to think to myself some padding could solve that problem.)

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
When we're out in public my mother will sometimes comment when she sees a kid with something she thinks he/she is too old for. To be fair, I used to too, but not anymore for obvious reasons.

So today we were at a flea market when she noticed a little Amish boy, about two or three, with a pacifier. Her response was ''He's too old for a binky.''

Now, my mother knows I have pacifiers, so I replied, ''So am I,'' - to which she chuckled - ''...but I have one.''

I actually had one in my pocket at the time too - along with an Always Discreet pull-up under my pants. (I figured it was a prime opportunity to wear, because I hate standing in line to use public restrooms, even though I figured I might not be able to wet if I wanted to. When we got home, my mom commented that after having an iced coffee she'd had to pee forever, so I had to think to myself some padding could solve that problem.)

Hahaha, cheekyness at its best😄

aww hehe

I always thought that i am daddys girl. But not anymore. Maybe i am mommys girl. But not my biological mother.

Haha at least your mom has a sense of humor. My parents are still convinced I don't use pacifiers anymore. And that was nearly three years ago since the last time they found a pacifier of mine.

I was watching TV with my mom tonight when a commercial came on saying Huggies is the fastest-growing diaper brand chosen by hospitals (I mean, the three big brands are Huggies, Pampers, and Luvs, so there's not that much competition...). My mother announced ''NO SIR, hospitals use Pampers Swaddlers,'' with just a little more conviction than seems normal, but that's just my mom being my mom. XD

You have a cool mom.

Tyger said:
You have a cool mom.

I wouldn't go that far... Maybe if she knew about my diaper-wearing and was accepting of it.

some parents are old fashioned and maybe that's what they were told when they were growing up

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I wouldn't go that far... Maybe if she knew about my diaper-wearing and was accepting of it.

Oh, some reason I thought she did by the way you were talking, but I guess I misread.

BinkyBoi said:
Haha at least your mom has a sense of humor. My parents are still convinced I don't use pacifiers anymore. .
same with my mum I only got a baby one so it hurts my teeth so I don't uswe it often and for too long.

I told my mom five years ago and she tried to take me to a shrink. She thinks I stopped ABDL. Little does she know... at least your mom can have a good laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mom knows about my little side(that i use paci's, diapies and such; Because I told, tho she has never seen me using)
At first she was on edge about it.
Then she was ok with it.
Now she is heavily against it, but not forcing me to stop luckily... but no way for me to be open or ship things to house. and certainly no chuckling about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back