• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonwolf1043

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hello guys and gals,

I've been a diaper lover for as long as I remember. After hiding it from my friends and family for years, I thought it would be exciting to talk to other diaper lovers and adult babies one on one. I'm almost a sophomore in college now studying to be a nurse :graduate: :thumbsup: I would love to make some new friends so feel free send a message, I'll happily respond asap!

Hello dragonwolf1043 and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thanks egor! As for my hobbies and interests, I love to play video games and read fantasy novels. I also enjoy writing poetry every so often as well. I play golf on the side and enjoy hanging out with friends between classes. I've never really been artistic, but I've always wanted to learn how to draw. We'll see how that turns out :fingerscrossed:

dragonwolf1043 said:
Thanks egor! As for my hobbies and interests, I love to play video games and read fantasy novels. I also enjoy writing poetry every so often as well. I play golf on the side and enjoy hanging out with friends between classes. I've never really been artistic, but I've always wanted to learn how to draw. We'll see how that turns out :fingerscrossed:

Welcome!

What games do you like to play? I was addicted to Destiny for a couple years, but now I'm really loving Zelda! I do wanna start NieR:Automata though...

AdorableRabbit said:
Welcome!

What games do you like to play? I was addicted to Destiny for a couple years, but now I'm really loving Zelda! I do wanna start NieR:Automata though...

I'm actually addicted to Destiny right now haha. I didnt get it when it came out so i picked it up cheap a few days ago. The new zelda game is fantastic as well, my roommate has it for the wii u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back