Charity Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

england

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I thought I'd check out some local charity shops for nappies recently, to my surprise I came across some bargains! I found four 28 packs of iD Expert Slip Supers for £3.50 each and a pack of Tena Flex Maxis for £5... all in my size! I rarely post but thought I'd share in case anyone wants to save some money and hasn't thought to look before.

I'm on the road a lot for work and I love to stop by thrift stores to check out diapers and other things. I usually only find crappy diapers there except for once when I found a pack of Molicare for $8. There have been other stories of people finding some good hauls...even AB diapers. I refuse to give up looking.

england said:
to my surprise I came across some bargains! I found four 28 packs of iD Expert Slip Supers.

good grief, that's how many cases? 3-4 packs per case would be 7-9 cases of diapers.

bambinod said:
good grief, that's how many cases? 3-4 packs per case would be 7-9 cases of diapers.
And there's 28 in a pack if PE backed ones

USUALLY what you'll find is what was issued by Hospice, or a hospital, to an elderly, possibly near-death person. Oftentimes they're cheaper brands, but that doesn't mean you can't make them work, with doubling, tripling, and/or stuffers. Craigslist also has some deals, sometimes by obviously ABDL types, wanting to see who shows up, but, more often, by people trying to get rid of medical stuff, after a loved one has passed on. I once got 4 cases of Molicare on Craigslist for pennies on the dollar. Same thing happened with some Abenas, but I suspected they might have been in a flood zone originally, since they had a mildew smell (not strong), but we're obviously never wet/ruined. They may have been on a shelf, or something.... No problems from them, and they lost the smell eventually.

Hooray I love a bargain!

I occasionally find some interesting stuff at good wills. That said the products vary greatly in quality but one can find some insane deals getting cases of diapers of decent quality for less then 30 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back