Do you have problems eating when diapered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Eating and peeing both at the same time seems like an wonderful thing to do. But whenever I'm diapered I seem to lose apetite. Although I have no problem with the smell of urine. Today I had breakfast with my diapers on. I also peed during eating. Yes, it was fun. But after finishing my breakfast I felt strange and started vomiting.

Do you guys have these kind of problems? Do you eat while diapered? Or do you remove your diapers when you eat?

I've extended the time of my diaper wearing and eventually plan on going 24/7. With this goal in mind it's necessary for me to be able to do all things normally with diapers on. Any tips and advice regarding food and Diapers will gladly be appreciated.

no problems at all ,I some times fill my diaper while eating breakfast and carry on eating ok

Never had this problem. Most of the time I don't think about what I'm wearing.

I don't have problems eating while diapered either it's a wonderful feeling to just let it flow into the diaper as I eat and watch TV.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I've never had this problem myself.

No. I can mess and pee while eating just fine.

If that were a problem, I'd never eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, I can't say that is a problem for me either. o.o
In fact, I probably wouldn't even have attributed getting sick to me wearing diapers. I would assume something didn't agree with my stomach or maybe i had a virus or something.
I don't see why wearing a diaper would make you sick unless you felt grossed out by it and that made you nauseous.

Hmmmm... I dunno if I would feel comfortable actually peeing (certainly not messing) while eating.

Before or after (wetting) is fine... messing... get me changed ASAP!

I've never actually sat down and had a meal while diaper. Mainly because I only wear at night. The vomiting is quite bad! Are you sure you're not sick?

only if messed

can't say I have ever had that problem ever as well

I often lose my appetite completely when I'm diapered. I think it's because I'm so relaxed that my brain doesn't respond to whatever hormone should be telling me it's time to eat.

Never had a problem. I am in nappies all the time and pee freely and uncontrollably whatever I am doing. My bladder just empties at will without my control plus I tend to drip and dribble all the time.

duct tape is wonderful stuff and is what I use as a last resort, I don't use high capacity diapers so it usually not a problem

Well, I'm diapered 24/7 and it's not like I take off my diaper to eat...

I have worn and used it while at a restaurant before with no problem.

I pee all the time with no effects at all while eating.

I hope not. Being I'm incontinent and diapered all the time I'd never be able to eat. You shouldn't even be able to smell your pee either, otherwise you are dehydrated and need much more water.

Most likely you are experiencing a different problem with throwing up that isn't direcly linked to being diapered. Dehydration IS a likely factor here.

I totally get what you mean. (Minus the puki'n, thats whack.) sometimes it just knocks out my appetite. If im wearing pants as well then i can kinda push it away but when im just in a diaper and tshirt around the house i just feel disinterested in food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back