Panic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzanza

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I was ordering my new 40 pack of diapers yesterday and I could not find a medium anywhere on the ABUniverse website. I checked Bambino diapers, but they were even more expensive than ABUniverse. So, I went back to ABUniverse and found this thing they've got going on called "Tape the tapes.* So, I bought a 40 pack of those in medium; they're the Cushies.

Has something like this ever happened to you?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Llayden said:
Just received this e-mail from them. Here it is in case you haven't seen it:

We have had some ongoing complaints since January regarding the quality of the tapes on our 4-tape model products.

In late February, we identified the source of the problem on Medium Simple™, Space®, LittlePawz®, Cushies® and Super Dry Kids™ as using a new version of a standard tape model that was released by 3M in late September. Quality control within 3M and within our team identified no problems, even with tension testing at random intervals during manufacturing. Our customers are the real test, and these ongoing complaints have prompted us to make changes.

With regard to Preschool®, we identified that the tapes used were actually incompatible with the different style of landing zone. We immediately switched to a different style of tape manufactured by another major company that is clear instead of having a white base. After extensive testing, we’re happy to say that the clear tapes used in conjunction with the Preschool® diapers are free of defect and are very secure in real world use.

Due to the above issues, we are going to be doing a sale to clear the defective tape inventory to make way for new inventory that has been manufactured and is in transit to our warehouses. To be clear, we believe we have identified the most prone sections of the batches within our warehouses and have reserved these for this sale.

Hope this helps.

DprEffect said:
Hope this helps.
Oh, okay. I understand; thank you l.

That's really cool that they're actually fixing stuff in their company and taking action to better please the consumer. That's a good business, right there.

Well you know if people don't have there diapers it's just shit all over , and that's never a good thing. Hangar pundits diapers long enough and this gets to be common, most times the manufacturers deny any problem until it's smacking them in the head ,so it is especially nice when the manufacturer tells you about and plans on fixing it .

Tetra said:
Well you know if people don't have there diapers it's just shit all over , and that's never a good thing. Hangar pundits diapers long enough and this gets to be common, most times the manufacturers deny any problem until it's smacking them in the head ,so it is especially nice when the manufacturer tells you about and plans on fixing it .

Vs another company I won't name that reduced the polymer in their diapers and when the adult baby they started losing sales and later claimed it was an error and went back to the old design as a result.

I had this problem when onesies downunder was clean out of ALL THE LARGES!!! OH DISCORDIA!!! It was upsetting to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back