Went to bed dry, woke up wet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Last night I wore a diaper to bed, and I made sure I peed in the toilet before I got into bed. This morning I woke with the front of my fabine teddy diaper wet.

First thought, that I peed in my diaper before I went to bed, but I remember I went in the toilet before I got into bed.

Second thought, man I got some good sleep and I pissed myself in sleep!! :D I don't know how I did it, but I did it. Wondering, I was sucking a pacifier before I fell sleep, when I woke it was on the the other side of the bed.

Wow! I have been wearing diapers to bed for quite some time now. But never been able to wet it while asleep. At first it seemed impossible just to pee lying. I can pee lying just fine now. If I drink water before going to bed, sometimes I wake up at the middle of the night and wet my diaper and go back to sleep.

How long have you been wearing diapers to bed? How does it feel to wake up wet without realizing? Share the experience.

I try to wear diapers to bed as much as I get the chance. Ive been wearing for at least 5 years now.

At first I couldnt even pee them.
I kept doing a second guess, like did I just really piss myself while sleep.

The feeling was awesome, like you won the Olympics. im just curious if it was because I sucked on a pacifer and the relaxed feeling helped, not sure.

lupe said:
I try to wear diapers to bed as much as I get the chance. Ive been wearing for at least 5 years now.

At first I couldnt even pee them.
I kept doing a second guess, like did I just really piss myself while sleep.

The feeling was awesome, like you won the Olympics. im just curious if it was because I sucked on a pacifer and the relaxed feeling helped, not sure.

I don't think it was related to the pacifier but I'll try it

Wow I cant even pee on myself without a lot of effort, which I've come to terms with rather well :3, and just like to wear diapers. It's like an unconscious reaction and it makes me very uncomfortable (I'm weird right lol), but I wonder what would happen if I did fall asleep in one.

The square root of cute!

MabelPines said:
Wow I cant even pee on myself without a lot of effort, which I've come to terms with rather well :3, and just like to wear diapers. It's like an unconscious reaction and it makes me very uncomfortable (I'm weird right lol), but I wonder what would happen if I did fall asleep in one.

The square root of cute!

You sound like me when I just started

Or you just woke up partly, intentionally wet, and fell back asleep, with no memory of it. Doesn't really matter though I suppose!

This'll get easier as you get older, as your kidneys will stop listening to the "we're sleeping now, slow down urine production!" signal. I keep hydrated before bed but don't go out of my way to down liters of water, and wet my diaper around four times on any given night. I pretty much always wake up soaked, I find a bambino teddy is the minimum capacity diaper for the average weeknight. Weekends when I sleep in I need something thicker like space or safari for the longer duration and 5-6 wetting it's going to handle.

Back to your "surprise wet" though, I've had that happen to me maybe twice. Waking up in the morning thinking to myself "huh I can't believe I didn't wake up to wet, I guess I managed to hold it all night, but I really have to go now...." only to stagger into the bathroom and discover that my diaper is in fact not dry. Then thinking to myself, "hmmm I really don't remember waking up... did I?"

Congrats! Waking up to a wet diaper can be a little shocking at first. But you adjust and get to enjoy it. To some extent.

Yea im not certain if i woke in the middle and had a full bladder and peed then went right back to bed, then waking up not remember. Either way that sh*t had me stoked! First time that's ever happen, normally got a good grip on the bladder and wake dry. Then lay around and pee.

Yea it truly was different, but to my soul a great feeling, don't know why.

I haven't worn a diaper to bed yet, I just started wearing and and wetting. Think i might try wearing one to
bed tonight and see what happens.

I generally cant wet while asleep, when I get that urge I usually wake up a bit and wet and go back to sleep, if I am drunk that some times happens or meds I may be on but it's rare, I do find it annoying that I can't generally wet while sleeping, I would rather have uninterrupted sleep and just wake up wet but I have allays had a hard time doing that

I go to bed dry every night and wake up wet every morning.

Probably had to do with a form of "Muscle memory" if you were doing this at a certain time each night while in bed in the diaper, or its also possible perhaps you partially woke up but were not cognitively aware and went without recollection of it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back