Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hi everyone.

  1. #1

    Default Hi everyone.

    Hi folks, Fenrir here.

    Soooo my original post didn't send properly and it was a bit.... Jumbled... So second time's a charm.

    I'm currently in the Air Force (US) but am presently preparing to separate due to various medical issues. I've been a crash/rescue firefighter for the past 8+ years and am definitely ready for a career change. I haven't really been home in a very long time and it'll be nice to go back for awhile. I'm looking at going to school and perhaps taking a small side job to stay busy.

    I decided to make and account after ghosting the site for some time. I began to suffer from urinary incontinence after an injury about three years ago and struggled to deal with it for awhile. I'm fairly young and to have an issue like that has been, a challenge and a lesson in adjustment. However, between having a fantastic doc and info on this site, regaining a lot of my daily norm has been awesome. I bounced from diaper brand to brand and had difficulty finding something that was comfortable and effective with what I'd consider a very active lifestyle. Between the info on this site and advice from my doc, I've been able to find some really awesome brands that let me go about my day and feel great about it. My fiance has been amazingly helpful in the whole process and even helped pick out designs she thought were cute lol. So, after three years of dealing, I'm finally learning to find the silver linings and really enjoy life. Diapers included.

    On the to subject of that "active lifestyle" I mentioned haha. My career has left me with a fair bit of free time to pursue a few different hobbies. I love tracking and working on my cars. I enjoy spending time wrenching and modifying a car and then disappearing into the mountains or to a road course track to test out the new build. On another spectrum, I also enjoy building and modding gaming pc's. I normally play open world games or strategy games. But, I also have an Xbox and can normally be found online blowing things up in Destiny. I love a good book and will read almost anything, within reason, out of curiosity. So I tend to have a lot of random info rolling around in my noggin. I tend to disappear on long road trips or hiking trips for a few weeks out of the year. I grew up in Alaska with a lot of wilderness to myself and always jump at the chance to go back to the woods and get lost for awhile.

    I'm excited to meet everyone here and get to know you guys. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about anything of the above posted. I'd be more than happy to answer. This site has been amazingly helpful with a lot of questions I've had in the past and has provided a lot of knowledge. Thank you.

    -Fen
    Last edited by Fenrir; 14-Apr-2017 at 14:28. Reason: Doube posted. Rewriting original post. Also, loooots of typos.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    On another spectrum, I also enjoy building and modding gaming pc's. I normally play open world games or strategy games. But, I also have an Xbox and can normally be found online blowing things up in Destiny. I love a good book and will read almost anything, within reason, out of curiosity. So I tend to have a lot of random info rolling around in my noggin. I tend to disappear on long road trips or hiking trips for a few weeks out of the year.
    Welcome Fenrir!

    I'm a PS4 player, but for the last year I've been a pretty regular Destiny player! Well... ok only up to RoI. I haven't gone onto play any of the new end of D1 content since I've gotten sucked into Zelda, but I'll be there for D2. It's funny I was crazy about completing my 'triumph' for year one, but I've gotten less completionist as time goes by... still I'm always up for a Raid with friends!

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableRabbit View Post
    Welcome Fenrir!

    I'm a PS4 player, but for the last year I've been a pretty regular Destiny player! Well... ok only up to RoI. I haven't gone onto play any of the new end of D1 content since I've gotten sucked into Zelda, but I'll be there for D2. It's funny I was crazy about completing my 'triumph' for year one, but I've gotten less completionist as time goes by... still I'm always up for a Raid with friends!
    Thanks! ^____^

    I totally feel you when it comes to getting lost in other games . I juuuust hopped back into D1 after having closed out the RoI content and delving into Andromeda and Fallout.

    I will say that Bungie is making up for burned bridges with the final hurrah in Destiny right now. Pretty much everything is back on the loot table and properly adjusted. The Vex and Thorn are back to creating mayhem in pvp and all of the strikes/raids have been spun up to year 3 status. It's a lot of fun but at the same time, same old song and dance. So you aren't missing much haha. But running VoG and Crota again is always fun.

    I will say that running Crota (even at year three spec) above 385 light is kinda like beating up a defenseless kitten. Crota goes down in two rotations if done correctly.

    Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    Thanks! ^____^

    I totally feel you when it comes to getting lost in other games . I juuuust hopped back into D1 after having closed out the RoI content and delving into Andromeda and Fallout.

    I will say that Bungie is making up for burned bridges with the final hurrah in Destiny right now. Pretty much everything is back on the loot table and properly adjusted. The Vex and Thorn are back to creating mayhem in pvp and all of the strikes/raids have been spun up to year 3 status. It's a lot of fun but at the same time, same old song and dance. So you aren't missing much haha. But running VoG and Crota again is always fun.

    I will say that running Crota (even at year three spec) above 385 light is kinda like beating up a defenseless kitten. Crota goes down in two rotations if done correctly.
    Yeah, we had Crota down to a formula... that bit of the raid is kinda dull. I do enjoy the catacomb bit, and the bridge bit tho. Crota's really like 1/2 raid.

    VOG is still my fav... I know I'll play more 'cause I want to do the upped raid content. I forget, did they bring mythocast back? That was my fav gun when I finally scored it!

  5. #5

    Default

    Mythoclast is back in full force for year three and year three VoG is awesome!!

    Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    Mythoclast is back in full force for year three and year three VoG is awesome!!
    Ok, that motivates me! ^____^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.