Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: I sleep on "Puppy Pads" Duct-Taped Together

  1. #1

    Default I sleep on "Puppy Pads" Duct-Taped Together

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0412171440a.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	29111

  2. #2

    Default

    wouldn't it be much more practical to just use normal diapers?

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Alexia View Post
    wouldn't it be much more practical to just use normal diapers?
    I think he uses them as underpads for protection from diaper leaks.

    I've sometimes thought I'd like to mess around with some puppy pads, I've peed on newspaper on the floor before and it got messy. >_>

  4. #4

    Default

    What is a Puppy pad? Is it for dogs? Never heard of it.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleMyJimmies View Post
    What is a Puppy pad? Is it for dogs? Never heard of it.
    A big absorbent sheet for dogs to do their business on. Might be used for housebreaking puppies, dogs in apartments, etc. It's basically like the underpads they sell for incontinent people to protect their furniture.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko View Post
    A big absorbent sheet for dogs to do their business on. Might be used for housebreaking puppies, dogs in apartments, etc. It's basically like the underpads they sell for incontinent people to protect their furniture.
    Yes!
    The same as people pads for beds and chairs.
    A 75 count box of puppy pads at Walmart costs the same as 2 20-count packages of people pads.
    Therefore, for the same price, I get 35 more pads, therefore more economical.

  7. #7
    MarchinBunny

    Default

    Ya, I think the reason you get more is because they absorb less I would assume as people pads are meant for people and puppy pads are meant for dogs. XD But if you are just using them as protectors of sorts, I would say it's a good way to save money. Although in my personal opinion, if I wanted to save even more money I would just get a few cloth protectors. I have one of them and it works well. Even with the wear and tear it has over the years, while it can no longer handle a full on wet bed anymore it can handle leaks from diapers easy. But technically at that point even a towel would be more economical XD.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MarchinBunny View Post
    Ya, I think the reason you get more is because they absorb less
    Depends on the puppy I recall potty training a great dane puppy... omg.... can you say "yellow river"?

    Though I would bet the two are roughly the same capacity. Puppy Pads are usually for more than one use anyway.

  9. #9
    MarchinBunny

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Depends on the puppy I recall potty training a great dane puppy... omg.... can you say "yellow river"?

    Though I would bet the two are roughly the same capacity. Puppy Pads are usually for more than one use anyway.
    Hmm, maybe. XD I feel like at some point an experiment might be nice to try :P.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MarchinBunny View Post
    Hmm, maybe. XD I feel like at some point an experiment might be nice to try :P.
    Can wolf cubs volunteer for puppy-pad experiments? :P

Similar Threads

  1. DEPEND Male Guards as "Booster Pads" for Diapers...
    By caitianx in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 21-Dec-2014, 21:21
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-Oct-2013, 00:01
  3. Movie: "I Don't Want to Sleep Alone"
    By soren456 in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-Mar-2009, 16:50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.