Thread: fast food "breakfast" menu. (rant)

Default fast food "breakfast" menu. (rant)

I hate in Australia (not sure if this applies else where) when a lot of food joints only "have breakfast items" in the morning, ie 10-11am, It's like WTF if I want a big mac I want a fucking big mac.

This was a problem that drove me mental in high school, used to go to mcdonalds to order crap, than I stop going there because of the breakfast nonsense.

What I'm getting at is, the {you can only order from the breakfast menu before 10 I think} is stupid, I've had this problem at high school so I changed to KFC which did do burgers at fucking 9 (well some burgers at 9)

Why do some fast food places do crap like this, some people want burgers for breakfast, I don't go to mcdonalds to get fucking pancakes.

To be honest with you, I'm not against fast food places selling breakfast, I'm just pissed of how you can't order specific things at a time frame, and you've got to admit, the break fast menus are kinda limited and lame.

For someone who is a "selective eater" it's a pain in the arse when these things happen sure corporations can do whatever they want, but it's annoying.

I'm with you there I hate breakfast​ big time most of all the fast food places do it here.
    Eggs are cheap most profitable for them I bet pancakes are cheep too .
    I want a burger not hashbrowns .

Hardee's here will make you a burger during breakfast but they don't have all day breakfast. McDonalds has a limited all day breakfast, but I'm not sure they will make you a burger during breakfast hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarchinBunny

Well, they do it because they only have so much room. If you ever worked at a fast food joint before, you would know it's quite impossible to have both breakfast and lunch going at the exact same time. At least for most places it would be.

Even Panera Bread, ... I probably would have been super pissed if they had both going at once, and if a customer tries .. I tell them to get the fuck out XD. Go make your own food if you want lunch for breakfast XD.

I wasn't and still am not a huge fan of this "meal segregation". I enjoy hash browns but when I'm really hungry, fries are what I'm really looking for. Actually, all-day hash browns wouldn't be too terrible of an idea either.

Meh. Junk food isn't good for you anyway. If I'm desperate enough to buy some, I pretty much don't care what I'm eating.

Do yourself a favour and get something that tastes good and has a bit more nutritious value. You'll feel better for it. :-)

Haha.....I think I'd throw up a burger at 8 in the morning, just because of the grease, but whatever floats your boat. If you have a grill, you could grill your own, which is probably what I'd do if I wanted a hamburger that early. Now, pancakes and eggs in the morning and coffee....that's what I enjoy. The funny thing is, you can get sausage and bacon with fast food breakfast and there's both meat and fat, and I consume that without any problems. Weird isn't it.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha.....I think I'd throw up a burger at 8 in the morning, just because of the grease, but whatever floats your boat. If you have a grill, you could grill your own, which is probably what I'd do if I wanted a hamburger that early. Now, pancakes and eggs in the morning and coffee....that's what I enjoy. The funny thing is, you can get sausage and bacon with fast food breakfast and there's both meat and fat, and I consume that without any problems. Weird isn't it.
    I can eat anything really at anytime XD. I hope that never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by MarchinBunny View Post
    I can eat anything really at anytime XD. I hope that never changes.
    Haha....you probably have a stronger stomach than I do. After my bleeding ulcer, things changed in that department. Also, I'm a night person. Nine in the morning seems early.....sigh.

I usually eat halfway-normal breakfast foods for breakfast but I've eaten stuff like pizza and peanut butter and jelly for it. Although I tend to get up later in the morning if I don't have somewhere to go.