Thread: Got my first adult pacifier from rearz, need help ???

Default Got my first adult pacifier from rearz, need help ???

So I got my first real adult pacifier this afternoon (ordered from rearz.ca), its a size 6 and looks awesome, somehow I was expecting the teat to be bigger than this but I have only one bigger pacifier that is more like a gag with I think a size 10 filled with cotton in it, so maybe I got fooled with the huge size of this thing in thinking babies have this kind of teat in their mouth which I know isn't the case for sure and the size 6 is most likely what would really be the appropriate size for an adult. Now I have a little problem, there's as weird silicon taste that is really annoying, I tried to wash it but I don't want to use any kind of soap cause I don't want it to taste like soap instead, that would be worst, is there any tricks that I should know to get rid of the silicon taste.

I use warm water and liquid dish soap to clean mine. Doesn't taste funny after that.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I've let mine soak up in warm water for 3hrs before bedtime, the bad taste is gone now, its really nice to finally have a binky that fit there, I would probably need a bigger size than 6, but I'M not 100% sure what would be the accurate representation of a 2-3 yrs old toddler with a nuk 3, I feel the teat is too small somehow, but I've been fooled with a giant gag pacifier that I have since around 2011, I rarely use it cause I can't keep it for very long, it makes me gag for real. I guess I should assume size 6 is most likely what would a toddler feel with his binky in mouth.