Thread: Married, Spouse's mother died, and a whirlwind of emotion

Default Married, Spouse's mother died, and a whirlwind of emotion

So much has happened even I got lost in processing it all. Ashley (Catdragon) is now my wife and I can't even comprehend that. I can't explain anything that has happened because I don't know how else to say it. The man of many words only has few at this moment. I really don't know what to say guys, I'm actually happy for once in my life. I thought I knew what love was but when I met her my heart well.... healed. I felt a warmth I couldn't describe and I felt... loved. For 20 years I thought I knew what love was but she for lack of words, rocked my world. I'm no longer depressed, suicidal, my anxiety is just gone.... I don't know anything other than what has happened was a good thing. Too many things lined up for this to be simple coincidence. I guess.... What am I supposed to do now? I feel great right now.

Congratulations on the marriage. That's awesome. I'm sorry about the death however. Sorrow comes to everyone, so it's reassuring when joy comes as well.