• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

sissybabymickey

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I'm new here and decided to introduce myself.

For starters, I'm in my early 40s raised in MN and lived in WA for 10 years. I presently work in the Guest Service / Entertainment industry.

I've been fascinated by diapers and girl's clothes for as long as I remember. In my adult years I started to discover the the ABDL community.

My lifestyle is vanilla, with my sissy baby side as a hobby. Because of my professional side, I am very discreet about it.

My wife knows and accepts, but doesn't participate. That works for both of us.

My sissy side would probably be about 9 months to about Toddler Age. I'm not looking for dates or casual hookups.

I had always wanted to go to an ABDL camp but could never make it.

I'm not sure what else to tell you. Hope you have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to ADISC!

You are not alone, many of us have the same desires as you do. There are also many people with SO's, like you, that accept but don't participate.

I see you have already made some posts and comments so I'll just say again, welcome.

Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote an excellent intro. I've been on the other side of the entertainment business, being a concert performer as well as the keyboardist for a very good rock band. Music is always fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back