• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to adisc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molecule

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi Everyone,

I'm new on this forum and wanted to introduce myself.

I've been managing UI in my life for a little over 30 years, more seriously for the past 20.

Since the 80's I've been using brands such as Attends and have followed the evolution of brands with Tranquility, Molicare, Abena and Confidry (Dry 24/7).

I was always aware of the AB/DL community but until late never gave it much thought until I had a quality issue with Confidry. It was then I found that companies existed that produced phenomenal products but for some reason I never knew they existed!

Needless to say, my life and confidence has dramatically improved. I've always managed my life out of the house with limited liquid intake when possible so I wouldn't have to deal with leakage and changing. Since, I've found these superior products (shoutout to ABU and Rearz) I couldn't be more confident.

Thanks for reading!
Molecule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Molecule and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction, but would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about you, such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back