Status
Not open for further replies.

Miccheck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Or window :3

When are we (abdls) gonna get an awesome public event that celebrates OUR unique umm... culture? Like an abdl heritage fest or a parade or something. Idk the lgbt community has all the fun...

The square root of cute!

Considering how many people are closeted by choice or family issues, I don't see many people "coming out" for an event that outs them to the world. I may be wrong but I tend to think people would pass on the opportunity to be victimized by the media , because most portray ABDL as some kind of sick drama at best ( they usually will take benign "normal" stuff and edit it for drama and perversion ,with the net result nobody wants to be the face of abdlism ) so it may sound cute an innocent but the media will destroy it , making the whole event into something it's not .

There are tons of events for abdl stuff. :B

Whats to celebrate honestly? What positive influence has diaper wearing really brought to larger parts of society that isn't related to suppressing the side effects of incontinence? Why would the vast majority of people celebrate something they consider creepy, makes them uncomfortable and would rather not know about? Also what heritage? The change from plastic backed diapers to cloth?

Just looking at it from the other perspective, namely non abdls.

Last edited:
Here in Lynchburg, Liberty U. always has a nice AB/DL parade and festival. Okay.....obviously kidding. As homophobic as they are, I don't even think they know ABs exist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back