Pouring Water in your diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I do this routinely. Actually a lot of the time it's because my wife hates to smell me when I wet for real. But I like the feeling of a wet diaper. So it ends up being a common compromise for the two of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done this on occasion but only to test a new brand with how much they will absorb before leaking. Otherwise, I wet enough without assistance and all I can think of is the money I'm wasting.

I only do that once in a while if I can't normally use it for reasons. But tonight I've stuffed 3 huggies little movers into my SDK and plan on drinking a lot to absolutely soak it. It's a couple of inches thick just being dry and closing my legs is impossible. Also holding my #2 until the end of this week and loading up on food for the ultimate experience.

wackoreese said:
I only do that once in a while if I can't normally use it for reasons. But tonight I've stuffed 3 huggies little movers into my SDK and plan on drinking a lot to absolutely soak it. It's a couple of inches thick just being dry and closing my legs is impossible. Also holding my #2 until the end of this week and loading up on food for the ultimate experience.

Never hold a #2, its extremely dangerous what can happen if you hold this in for too long, one of my nephew was very scared of the potty for #2 when he was 7 and held it for nearly 10 days, he had to get some not very pleasant stuff done at the hospital, still today he's 23 and remember this for the rest of his life, never ever hold anything inside your body...

BabyLink9 said:
Does anyone pour warmed up water into their diaper? I love doing it, it always makes it super swelled up and puffy. I've never heard of other people doing this too so I've always wondered if anyone else has tried this.

Sometimes if I can't wet my diaper enough I'll more some water from the hot tap into a water bottle. Then pour it down the front of my diaper to make it super puffy.

I'm the same way. I love the squishy feeling of a full diaper, but the capacity of these Bambino and ABU diapers is just so insane that I find I'm not patient enough to fill my diaper the "right" way. A couple of wettings in, and the diaper is barely squishy at all--just sort of firm in the wet area. So! What I'll very often do is kneel down in the bathtub, pull the front of my diaper out far enough to get the padding under the faucet, and run warm water down inside until I'm properly soaked. Works great, and feels amazing.

I don't think I have ever done this before as I feel it's a huge waste of money, in my teen years I have worn then in the shower and have swam in them. so for me pee does the job very well.

In role-plays in my mind I have set up a situation where I wake up dry, then having parental units tell me to take my diaper off in the morning and get dressed but I refuse because it's dry only to have a parental unit poor water unexpectedly down my diaper to make me take my diaper off, I.E I don't want to take my diaper off, it's dry! then get water pored down by surprise, then told I'm wet so take off your diaper! lol

It's not a waste if you have to change soon anyways, but have still not completely filled up the diaper.

Wouldn't pouring water in your diapers make it pretty useless?

I love a soaked diaper. I buy the quality diapers, but they never get properly wet in the back. So often I start out wetting the upper backside and the upper frontside of the diaper with warm water before putting it on. After that, my own pee will just fill in the picture. Amazing.

12srepaid said:
Wouldn't pouring water in your diapers make it pretty useless?

some people either find it difficult to wet their diaper or don't want to actually wear a "soiled" diaper, so for them this is an easy, clean alternative.

Cottontail said:
I'm the same way. I love the squishy feeling of a full diaper, but the capacity of these Bambino and ABU diapers is just so insane that I find I'm not patient enough to fill my diaper the "right" way. A couple of wettings in, and the diaper is barely squishy at all--just sort of firm in the wet area. So! What I'll very often do is kneel down in the bathtub, pull the front of my diaper out far enough to get the padding under the faucet, and run warm water down inside until I'm properly soaked. Works great, and feels amazing.

That's funny! I have done this exact method as well with the bathtub faucet to fill up my diaper. The squishiness is the best.

I've done this a few times I pour a few glasses of water down the front and the pack to the diaper and fill it to capacity. I only do this when I know I cannot wear it for a prolonged period of time.

I do this all the time! it's my favourite way to wet my diaper. peeing in them is nice, but it takes a long time to "build up" and it's usually not that much. so I like to get a bottle of water and keep pouring water down it until it gets really bulgy. or I'll go into the shower with my diaper on and let the water pour in. it's such a great feeling to step out of the shower with a super full soaked diaper! also I've always wanted to run a bath and sit in there with my diaper and feel it swell up. the thought of it is amazing.

I guess this makes sense to me now, I need them medically but I can see the logic of not wanting to pee in one's diaper,

There have been times I have tried the reverse when on vacation I like going into any local lakes or streams to get a better feel of the place and one time I went in right up to my waist line to see how well they keep the lake water out, believe it or not they did not flood, at lest until I got hit by a big wave on while in Lake Superior, now that was some cold water

cremep0ps said:
I do this all the time! it's my favourite way to wet my diaper. peeing in them is nice, but it takes a long time to "build up" and it's usually not that much

Tried wearing a diaper overnight? Just drink a few glasses of water (no need to overdo it) before bed and promise yourself to stay in bed till your alarm goes off in the morning ;)

bambinod said:
Tried wearing a diaper overnight? Just drink a few glasses of water (no need to overdo it) before bed and promise yourself to stay in bed till your alarm goes off in the morning ;)

I already do that. And I put it on and wet it before bed, AND keep it on and wet if for a few hours in the morning too (on the weekends). I keep well hydrated too and will pee more than a liter in that time, but after all that my crinklz are still not even half full. By then they do smell pretty ripe though. So it's either change right away, or pour some extra water down there before I change.

I usually drink a lot of water, usually 3 or more glasses, and then let all of it out when I feel like it, letting more come along the way. Then I will sometimes jump in the shower and fill it up to max capacity and just sit and squish around in it. I would like to try just pouring in though when I get the chance to get some diapers to see how big I can get a diaper without it leaking

Cool/lukewarm water in the summer is actually really nice - refreshing and less hot :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back