I Have a Most Wonderful Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So as you may recall, my family knows all about my ABDLism. It's been a rough road but they have learned to accept it, even to embrace it. Today was a MAJOR development.

They were comfortable with me being in diapers (pantless) around them. They didn't mind that it was a babyish print diaper and that I was sucking my thumb in front of them wearing a T-shirt and the diaper. They were okay with me being a baby.

Anyway, just wanted to share it!

Have a wonderful week!

kik91 said:
So as you may recall, my family knows all about my ABDLism. It's been a rough road but they have learned to accept it, even to embrace it. Today was a MAJOR development.

They were comfortable with me being in diapers (pantless) around them. They didn't mind that it was a babyish print diaper and that I was sucking my thumb in front of them wearing a T-shirt and the diaper. They were okay with me being a baby.

Anyway, just wanted to share it!

Have a wonderful week!
They sound like very tolerent people.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

keepitontheDL said:
They sound like very tolerent people.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah, they are. It took a while for them to get used to it. But eventually they did and they don't mind me being a baby in the house.

What a wonderful famaly, shame not more are like this.
Do they baby you? Like talk to you in a way that hold you in Little space. Or is it that they let you do your thing as an ABDL.

siysiy said:

What a wonderful famaly, shame not more are like this.
Do they baby you? Like talk to you in a way that hold you in Little space. Or is it that they let you do your thing as an ABDL.

Hi siysiy! No, they don't baby me. But they let me do things as an ABDL. They allow me to be a baby if that's what I want and need. For example, I suck my thumb or my paci in front of them and today was the landmark of being diaper exposed.

Even if my parents knew and were OK with it... I'm not 100% sure I'd be comfortable being in an exposed diaper around them. It would just seem a little too... in-your-face perhaps.

I do, however, suck my thumb/pacifier around them sometimes, although I usually limit the pacifier to around my mom only cause I know my dad doesn't completely like it.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Even if my parents knew and were OK with it... I'm not 100% sure I'd be comfortable being in an exposed diaper around them. It would just seem a little too... in-your-face perhaps.

I do, however, suck my thumb/pacifier around them sometimes, although I usually limit the pacifier to around my mom only cause I know my dad doesn't completely like it.

Maybe, but it's all part of a bonding exercise I think.

kik91 said:
Maybe, but it's all part of a bonding exercise I think.

Yeah but... I guess I don't want to bond with my family in quite that same way. In a diaper and t-shirt with a caregiver figure? Sure, sounds great, but my actual parents... no, I don't think so. For me personally, that would just be crossing that grey line a little bit.

I know AB/DL isn't sexual for everyone, and for me it is only partially so, but I think I would be extra turned off by the idea of wearing an exposed diaper around my parents if my motivation for doing so was primarily sexual - I don't want to know about my parents' sexual habits and I'm pretty sure they'd rather not know about mine!

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Yeah but... I guess I don't want to bond with my family in quite that same way. In a diaper and t-shirt with a caregiver figure? Sure, sounds great, but my actual parents... no, I don't think so. For me personally, that would just be crossing that grey line a little bit.

I know AB/DL isn't sexual for everyone, and for me it is only partially so, but I think I would be extra turned off by the idea of wearing an exposed diaper around my parents if my motivation for doing so was primarily sexual - I don't want to know about my parents' sexual habits and I'm pretty sure they'd rather not know about mine!

Oh, I totally get it! In my case, it's been established that it is not sexual for me. And of course, it's up to anyone how comfortable you feel with being exposed diapered in front of others. I guess we're all different in tastes and such.

I personally wouldn't simply because a lot of people will sometimes say they are comfortable with something when they are actually not really. They may just go along with it because they don't want to cause issue. To me, it's important to understand and know boundaries. I wouldn't walk around naked or in my underwear around my family, just because it's really not what I consider appropriate. Now if I am walking around naked, in diapers, or in underwear but only for quick minute and I get spotted ... that is different. Doesn't even have to do with it being sexual. It's just a matter of respect and boundaries I guess.

Truthfully, I am surprised on three accounts.
1. They are ok with it. (Which I think to them it's probably still weird ... I would think)
2. That you took their word for it.
3. That you would even want to do that in the first place XD.

Edit: Basically, What I am saying is, I am surprised you don't consider it a breach of boundaries, for yourself or them.

MarchinBunny said:
I personally wouldn't simply because a lot of people will sometimes say they are comfortable with something when they are actually not really. They may just go along with it because they don't want to cause issue. To me, it's important to understand and know boundaries. I wouldn't walk around naked or in my underwear around my family, just because it's really not what I consider appropriate. Now if I am walking around naked, diapers, or in underwear but only for quick minute and I get spotted ... that is different. Doesn't even have to do with it being sexual. It's just a matter of respect and boudnaries I guess.

Truthfully, I am surprised on three accounts.
1. They are ok with it. (Which I think to them it's probably still weird ... I would think)
2. That you took their word for it.
3. That you would even want to do that in the first place XD.

Well, it's been 11 years since they've known so I don't know if they still see it as weird. I'd have to ask them. I guess, inside, I was looking for an opportunity to be myself, and I guess I want to a) see their reactions and b) see my own reaction.

kik91 said:
Well, it's been 11 years since they've known so I don't know if they still see it as weird. I'd have to ask them. I guess, inside, I was looking for an opportunity to be myself, and I guess I want to a) see their reactions and b) see my own reaction.

Ya, I mean if they are fine with it ... I guess it's all good. I just am not all that sure I would trust when someone says they are comfortable with it lol.

MarchinBunny said:
Ya, I mean if they are fine with it ... I guess it's all good. I just am not all that sure I would trust when someone says they are comfortable with it lol.

Well, that's quite a good question to ask later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back