Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anybody found the "new" plastic depends in stores yet?

Default Has anybody found the "new" plastic depends in stores yet?

Just wondering if the plastic depends are available yet? If so, has anybody tried them? Are they exactly like before or did they make changes?

some on here say they have seen them and bought them . Think one fellow member did try them if I am not mistaken. Think it is in that other topic on this same page . If they made them more absorbent I may give them a try again .
    here is the other post for you :
    https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...plastic-backed
    Last edited by xpluswearer; 11-Apr-2017 at 20:31. Reason: added content to post

I've been checking my local Kmart, the only store here carrying them before, and they've had the same 4 packages of the cloth backed for the last 3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked yesterday. None yet. Still hopeful they will be here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInPuyallup View Post
    Just wondering if the plastic depends are available yet? If so, has anybody tried them? Are they exactly like before or did they make changes?
    *looks down at his crotch and pokes crinkling* yeah I believe so.

Sadly i haven't seen any still in the stores in my area.

I checked a Walmart last week out of curiosity, but didn't find them.

They are not yet in any of the local Houston, Texas Walmart's.

Found them at RiteAid .. but they are kind of expensive there ($16.99). i am rocking them doubled up right now, and there seems to be very little difference between these and the pre-'soft-clothlike' version. The tapes are a bit different which may be a good or bad thing 'Depend'ing on your tastes, i think these are more re-adjustable, where as the previous tapes were once stuck never to be removed again.. ever. i personally liked the security of knowing my tapes would never come off (never.. ever), but i have had no issue with these tapes, but i have not tried to re-adjust them either.

i must say i am SEVERELY happy to see these again, i am going to Walmart to talk to their ordering person to see if they will again stock them, as they stopped stocking the 'soft cloth-like' ones, and may not know that Depends have changed back.

Walmart's ordering person sits in an office at the corporations head quarters.