• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally decided to join

Status
Not open for further replies.

sissybabymickey

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I've seen ASDIC many times over the years and for whatever reason didn't join.

I've been into diapers for as long as can remember.

I live a vanilla lifestyle but would be interested in doing various group meets such as camping, etc.

I'm discreet and ask that you be too.

sbm

Welcome Mickey!

Don't worry, we're mostly discreet ... aside from the crinkles! ^_-

What are some of the things you enjoy doing beside camping? Are you the outdoorsy type?

Honestly I'm kinda a homebody nerd myself... games and anime and sci-fi and I don't need to worry about that scary blue sky!

Yep the outdoorsy type.

Though I've been stuck at home over the winter

Hi and welcome. My wife and I used to do a lot of camping when we were younger. Now her health doesn't allow it. Her parents built a cottage 200 miles north of Toronto on a remote lake. We did a lot of fishing and had a lot of fun.

sissybabymickey said:
Yep the outdoorsy type.

Though I've been stuck at home over the winter

I'm with you there, i've been up the mountains in the snow a few times this season but you don't go very far without an avalanche beacon around here. whats your favorite outdoor activity?

Camping and fishing, though Im planning on taking up kayaking and maybe later archery.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. My wife and I used to do a lot of camping when we were younger. Now her health doesn't allow it. Her parents built a cottage 200 miles north of Toronto on a remote lake. We did a lot of fishing and had a lot of fun.

I love fishing but it's been years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back